Dodge Durango Forum banner

81 - 100 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
I don't know if I'm going to pull the trigger on this. But I'm going to make some phone calls and see.
And Octane Red would still be my #1 choice. Though now, F8 Green has overtaken White for #2...:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm upset that the dealer told me it's too late to change to the blacktop package. I'm really hoping those wheels don't look too bad since my Durango will be black. Maybe they will work, matching the emblems. If not, I may just trade out the wheels with my DD SRT wheels
For the price they charge for the blackout package, go get wheels that no one else has.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
I'm upset that the dealer told me it's too late to change to the blacktop package. I'm really hoping those wheels don't look too bad since my Durango will be black. Maybe they will work, matching the emblems. If not, I may just trade out the wheels with my DD SRT wheels
I asked my dealer if it was too late to add the Premium Interior Package and they contacted FCA to get it added. To my knowledge, it isn't too late unless your Durango is on the assembly line.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got a VIN confirmation... I was still debating between white and destroyer as the dealership said it was locked (maybe just for them)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Can't blame them. After all, it was an Octane Red...:cool:
Lmao you can’t make this $hit up. Let me guess the keys were inside it??? It probably wasn’t stolen at all. I bet the wife grabbed the keys and headed to the track and she was wearing matching lip stick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
198 Posts
Lmao you can’t make this $hit up. Let me guess the keys were inside it??? It probably wasn’t stolen at all. I bet the wife grabbed the keys and headed to the track and she was wearing matching lip stick!

And I’d put money on it she had this blasting

·
Registered
7 Posts
Probably an OBD hack, clone the keys from afar or once inside the vehicle plug it in and make a copy. Though if it took them 3 minutes, maybe the old fashion way (or pop in neutral). Why don't include the EVTS system standard with tilt/bump sensor enabled is beyond me.

·
Registered
769 Posts
So, Nielsen Dodge in East Hanover, NJ and Freehold Dodge in Freehold, NJ are holding fast to a $5000 markup.
Heading to a dealer that said no markup but wants me there in person.

·
Registered
182 Posts
So, Nielsen Dodge in East Hanover, NJ and Freehold Dodge in Freehold, NJ are holding fast to a $5000 markup.
Heading to a dealer that said no markup but wants me there in person.
Way to call them out. I have no use for dealers that gouge consumers based on supply and demand.
But, they know there are buyers out there that are willing to pay the premium. All the while tarnishing their
credibility in my opinion. That is why it’s great we have choices.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Electrified door handles.
Lol. I’d have them install little nozzles on the bottom of the side mirrors, that shoot out oil... “slick shoes” but wait it gets better. The D would drive by itself out of the oil spill leaving only the bad guys!!

Wait, the electric door handles are a way better idea and less harmful for the environment! Man I’m an idiot!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Lol. I’d have them install little nozzles on the bottom of the side mirrors, that shoot out oil... “slick shoes” but wait it gets better. The D would drive by itself out of the oil spill leaving only the bad guys!!

Wait, the electric door handles are a way better idea and less harmful for the environment! Man I’m an idiot!!

All I’m saying is baby Ruth!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Lmao

Have the door handles lock, trapping the knuckle head inside. Pipe in "Gangham Style," full volume on a loop.

81 - 100 of 150 Posts