Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB oem painted 20" durango wheels

Looking to purchase a set of the 11-15' stock painted 20" wheel without tires. Doesn't matter what style as long as they are stock 20s. I just want my 13' chrome clad 20s off. I'd like to find some locally to keep cost down. So if you have a set and are located in MS/ southeastern LA areas please contact me. If you want to trade then that would be even better.

Heres a pic. I'll recheck again but I believe all are in great condition with no bends or curb rash.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey speedy, I have a set of the Hyper Black painted stock 20s from my 2015 R/T if you are interested. Wheels only. I put some SRT reps on mine about a week after I bought it. The wheels have about 400 miles on them and showroom condition. I live in West Monroe, La so we could probably meet up half way if you want. I am offshore at work right now, but will be in next Wednesday on the 4th. I will post a pic in a little bit of what i have. Thanks

Edit: This is the only pic I have of the wheels at the moment

·
Registered
15 Posts
I could meet you somewhere between Vicksburg and Jackson. That would be about 1.5hr drive for me. I feel like $550 is a fair price delivered.

·
Registered
15 Posts
We actually had a guy get fired on the other crew opposite of me today and I got swapped to that crew. So I am coming home today and will go back to work for two weeks next tuesday. Let me know

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sounds like a good deal to me. Is this weekend good, maybe Saturday sometime? I could possibly meet you friday if I finish up early with work. Just let me in now what works best for you.

Sent from my SM-G925R7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Cool. Anytime Friday would be best for me. My wife has to work Saturday and I have to watch the baby. But she gets off at 2 so I could meet sometime later in the afternoon if that works better for you.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright. I'll see if I can get away friday. I should find out tomorrow roughly when that will be. If you want PM me your info and I'll send you a text to let you know.

Sent from my SM-G925R7 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts