Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Dodge Durango SLT
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 dodge Durango 4.7 L flex fuel, and I’m having issues with the windshield washer fluid not spraying. I replace the pump, so nothing. I checked the voltage going to the pump itself and when I activate the multi function switch for the washer fluid I get 14.5 volts. But it’s not letting the motor spray the fluid, I know there is a low washer fluid sensor that is next to the washer rotor itself, is there anyway that it could be faulty and that’s not making the windshield washer motor to pump the fluid? I don’t know if there is a certain relay, a fuse or anything like that on that circuit that cannot make it work. So is there anybody on here that can help me out?

·
Registered
38 Posts
If the motor is getting power and it isn't spraying, its probably a dead motor; even if its new. I had a brand new one on my RV and it shorted out within a few days. It wouldn't surprise me if you got a defective one. Take your hose off of the other end of the motor and see if it sprays. If it does, then your hose is plugged.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts