Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
I am new here and looking to do some modifications to my Durango. I've owned it for 5 years and recently sold my other vehicle and now would like to spruce this baby up. I'm looking for a windshield visor and rear spoiler. I haven't seen these up close on a Durango but I'm wondering if the entire rear hatch would have to be changed for it to work with a larger spoiler. Also looking for a place to order these parts online.
I have looked some but places seem to be sold out, I imagine due to the fact that a 13 year old SUV isn't exactly in demand any more. I haven't been to local junk yards yet but am planning on checking them out.
Any help would be appreciated.

P.S.
Next I'm thinking of a dual battery setup with a large inverter for camping. Also possibly a grill guard for the front end.

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
There are a couple guys on here with those that should have some info for you. If memory serves the spoiler from the Caravan is a direct fit to the stock tailgate, just needs holes drilled for it.

·
Premium Member
5,612 Posts
I have a Keystone rear spoiler. I like it. should be the same as the Caravan. I have the Lund widshield visor but took it off. too much wind noise for my liking.

·
Administrator
8,067 Posts
Keystone made a great looking unit for the back of the Gen1.

Reactions: kingsblue

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I have a Keystone rear spoiler. I like it. should be the same as the Caravan. I have the Lund widshield visor but took it off. too much wind noise for my liking.
Thanks guys. Where might I find a Keystone spoiler? Did a quick search and found Summit Racing has them. Any better or cheaper places?
I will keep that in mind about the windshield visor. Maybe I'll just do a vinyl one at the top of the windshield.

I found this one at summit. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/kre-dur-1/overview/make/dodge/model/durango

But also found this one last night before anyone responded to my post. Looks to be the same one. http://www.andysautosport.com/products/good_hood__DUR-1.html

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all.
I am new here and looking to do some modifications to my Durango. I've owned it for 5 years and recently sold my other vehicle and now would like to spruce this baby up. I'm looking for a windshield visor and rear spoiler. I haven't seen these up close on a Durango but I'm wondering if the entire rear hatch would have to be changed for it to work with a larger spoiler. Also looking for a place to order these parts online.
I have looked some but places seem to be sold out, I imagine due to the fact that a 13 year old SUV isn't exactly in demand any more. I haven't been to local junk yards yet but am planning on checking them out.
Any help would be appreciated.

P.S.
Next I'm thinking of a dual battery setup with a large inverter for camping. Also possibly a grill guard for the front end.
LUND used to make 3 or 4 different, really nice, sun visors, with and without clearance lights, but unfortunately, they've discontinued them. You might be able to find a few around on the bay and a few other places still.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts