Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did I say something that upset everyone? :confused: All my "likes" went away?? Poof! Just vanished! I had over 100. Poor me! lol

I still do see them there in my profile list, and I can click on the links to them. But "Liked: 1 times" is reported in the 'dooblydoo' data under my avatar.
Actually, I'm just curious if I'm the only one this has happened to because I think maybe I gerked it somehow when I changed my avatar pic. There was nothing else I changed, but that's when I noticed they 'went away'.

·
Super Moderator
12,625 Posts
huh, bizarre..

Hey, we all still love ya, even if you are in FL.. ;)

·
Administrator
169 Posts
Did I say something that upset everyone? :confused: All my "likes" went away?? Poof! Just vanished! I had over 100. Poor me! lol

I still do see them there in my profile list, and I can click on the links to them. But "Liked: 1 times" is reported in the 'dooblydoo' data under my avatar.
Actually, I'm just curious if I'm the only one this has happened to because I think maybe I gerked it somehow when I changed my avatar pic. There was nothing else I changed, but that's when I noticed they 'went away'.
This may just be a software issue with table syncs. I will run a script to see if it will repair the likes, its not you.
-Philip

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Looks like they're there but the profile field lied to you... I wonder if they're using different like systems

Lee
No biggie if it can't be fixed, but was just curious if it was connected to the avatar pic change somehow, and if anyone else had run across this, because it's the only recent change I made.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts