Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
2,272 Posts
It looks even better with a strut bar.

·
Registered
2018 Durango SRT Bruiser Gray
405 Posts
Ran with some type of Porsche 911. Man that car was quick. I finally caught up to him when we hit some traffic... :)
I keep getting kiddies (under-60's) spotting the badges/Brembos/tires and thinking they need to show the OG what they've got, and it's usually a four-banger with a loud exhaust, or mom's van. A few weeks ago it was a trashed gen 1 Durango with a loud exhaust, possibly a 360. Once in a while it's a regular-Hemi Charger/Challenger embarrassing themselves by stupidly roasting the tires. I USUALLY restrain myself... :devilish:

Reactions: DBSRT

·
Registered
194 Posts
I really like that, nice work. BTW What wheels did you get?
Thx, the vinyl stickers do fit perfectly....

Those are the "Hyper Black" rims, which as I think has been discussed... is an odd naming... I would think 'Hyper' Black would mean really, really black...:p

Reactions: DBSRT

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I keep getting kiddies (under-60's) spotting the badges/Brembos/tires and thinking they need to show the OG what they've got, and it's usually a four-banger with a loud exhaust, or mom's van. A few weeks ago it was a trashed gen 1 Durango with a loud exhaust, possibly a 360. Once in a while it's a regular-Hemi Charger/Challenger embarrassing themselves by stupidly roasting the tires. I USUALLY restrain myself... :devilish:
Usually someone in a Honda or a BMW that rides my bumper and then tries to pass me.
Don't know what it is about those two brands.

·
Registered
232 Posts
All good until it becomes a shelf.... :p
haha. I'm pretty good about it. Starve off old age. Entire 3rd bay is setup with a full rack, leg press, cable pull., etc Probably annoy the neighbors more when I drop the deadlifts over the hellcat cold start. 🤣 Winter plan is a mr cool ductless and maybe racedeck flooring. I want to swap the full rack for a titan fitness wall mount to free up space for projects and a golf cart. Wife said I can not own 3 cars to myself so... garage gym it was. I have the keep the projects on the down low as I just did newage cabinets in there.

Television Lighting Interior design Audio equipment Flooring

·
Registered
406 Posts
Those young knuckleheads had their first beer. 😂

61 - 80 of 84 Posts