Dodge Durango Forum banner

What did you do to your Durango today?

1M views 6K replies 700 participants last post by  Centex16 
#1 · (Edited)
Here's a thread that I see on a lot of car forums that is pretty fun to look through.

So, what did you do today? It can be anything from a fresh wash to ordering new parts!

:thumbsup:

#4 ·
Took it to the Dodge dealer to have them align the hood, the gaps are a bit off and for them to look at an intermittent issue I am having with ACC/FCW. Every now and them I will get an error on my EVIC that states the ACC/FCW is unavailable.

#11 ·
Reactions: nsull410 and myke66
#14 ·
Nice Job by both of you today
STEVE

#21 ·
Installed a complete set of WeatherTech DigitalFit FloorLiners. 1st, 2nd, 3rd row and cargo area.

#24 ·
Pics after detail, mud guards, tint and new plate frame. Starting to shape up how I like. Im debating on removing the pin striping, the wife likes it but im still on the fence. I normally like clean body lines without anything else. Sorry for the picture overload but we just bought a new camera and its alot of fun :p

#26 ·
Pics after detail, mud guards, tint and new plate frame. Starting to shape up how I like. Im debating on removing the pin striping, the wife likes it but im still on the fence. I normally like clean body lines without anything else. Sorry for the picture overload but we just bought a new camera and its alot of fun
That a Florida plate? Where bouts ya located?

#25 ·
Nice D but that stripe doesnt follow Body lines of the D

Attachments

#29 ·
They are the Stripes on my D I had them free hand Painted Viper Blue and Silver same as engine cover and under hood
STEVE

Attachments

#30 ·
Finally finished my engine cover mod for now

Red Helmet Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light Magenta

#32 ·
Not today, but in the past few weeks since purchasing my new Durango, I have completed the following:

-Exterior
22" Wheels/Tires (Versante 225 Chrome)
Chrome Liftgate Handle
Tint Front Windows
Molded Splash Guards (OEM)
Yellow Fog Light Bulbs
Personalized Lic Plates/Black Lic Plate Frames/Soundproofed Rear Lic Plate
Debadge (Dealer and AWD)
Fixed Alignment Issues (Fender, Bumper & Liftgate)

-Interior
Stereo Upgrade (see separate thread)
Soundproofing (see separate thread)
Slush Mats
LED Bulbs

I also plan to paint the steering wheel (silver parts) and install a Remin dash kit (don't intend to use all pieces).

#33 ·
Lots of accomplishments in a short amount of time
STEVE

#37 · (Edited)
Today I received and installed few more mods I have lined up.

Weathertech Window Deflectors

These guys were a bear to get installed, well, at half of them were. Once we figured out how they were meant to seat, the other side was much easier, over all took way longer than i expected, at least an hour. BUT, the finished product was worth it. I love the look it gave the D from all angles, and matches the tint very well. Here's some pics of those..

Dog Barrier

We also installed and fitted a dog barrier so we can bring our rather large pups in the back without them jumping over the seats. They are the type of loving dogs who would happily sit on your lap while you drop around. Here's some pics of that "installed" as well. It's really cool because it has a door that opens in the middle so you can access the dogs from the back seat, and it also has many places to adjust fitment so taking in and out will be a breeze. It has soft rubber suction cup style top points too, so it doesnt scratch or dent the headliner. We only plan on keeping it in there when we have tote them around, but its low profile enough where i suppose you could keep it in there 100%.

Also recieved my I1000-DCX DiabloSport tuner, but i have not had a chance to play with this yet. I may wait until Thursday when my AirRaid Intake comes in and do that together.