Dodge Durango Forum banner
4981 - 5000 of 5000 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
The sound in the cabin is quiet, but you still know it is there, until you don't want it to be. It's a 2018. I was able to get it for 175, but drove 2.5 hours to pick up. Took me almost a year to find one close enough and not too expensive.

Reactions: wvhemis

·
Premium Member
2015 Dodge Durango R/T AWD
659 Posts

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Thanks! It's 7k lbs and I paid just under $5k for it, it's a 2012 Horse Creek customs trailer.
Nice! I'll be in the market for one eventually.

Reactions: GetQuirky

·
Registered
207 Posts
changed the oil for the first time. this one is kind of sloppy compared to some other cars i've had, but certainly not the worst.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
changed the oil for the first time. this one is kind of sloppy compared to some other cars i've had, but certainly not the worst.
It's much cleaner if you take the plastic belly pan off first.

·
Registered
207 Posts
It's much cleaner if you take the plastic belly pan off first.
I did think about that for a minute but I was unsure about the plastic pins. They look like a 3 sided Philips, which I have, but I was already on the ground with everything I needed. My guess is they pop out with a little twist then pull?

There was another baffle that looked like it got hit by the filter drip tray that needs a socket too. I think next I'll just keep a good stock of brake kleen on hand

Reactions: BigD’sRanGo

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
I did think about that for a minute but I was unsure about the plastic pins. They look like a 3 sided Philips, which I have, but I was already on the ground with everything I needed. My guess is they pop out with a little twist then pull?

There was another baffle that looked like it got hit by the filter drip tray that needs a socket too. I think next I'll just keep a good stock of brake kleen on hand
Oh yeah, hardware is a little different down there for the newer ones.

4981 - 5000 of 5000 Posts