Dodge Durango Forum banner
4921 - 4934 of 4934 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Dodge Durango R/T AWD
620 Posts
A bit more weight reduction. A lot of custom work. Really solid though. Easy swap with driver's seat. Shed 50 more pounds with full weight reduction. Stock seatbelt connections attach to the original rear mounting holes for the stock seat (right side needed an extension). Had to remove the wire harness under the seat and reconnect it to get the chime to stop😐

Have the seat cover coming soon.
Car Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Reactions: wvhemis

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
A bit more weight reduction. A lot of custom work. Really solid though. Easy swap with driver's seat. Shed 50 more pounds with full weight reduction. Stock seatbelt connections attach to the original rear mounting holes for the stock seat (right side needed an extension). Had to remove the wire harness under the seat and reconnect it to get the chime to stop

Have the seat cover coming soon.
View attachment 121216
Dang, you are serious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Dang, you are serious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very much so😁 mid to low 12s here in Vegas and maybe even the 11s near sea level, with the stock bottom end 5.7, naturally aspirated. 4000+ Hard Hit Paramount converter on the way. Bigger Jay Greene cam and ported heads before winter.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Seat cover came in. Still gonna use my butt cushion! Nice and comfy.
Seat belt Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover Personal luxury car

Tire Wheel Hood Automotive tire Vehicle

Reactions: Joose and wvhemis

·
Registered
28 Posts
So… I’ve owned a 2003 DD, currently own a 2013 Crew 5.7 and eagerly await the delivery of my ordered 2022 R/T TnG. Strangely I’ve never really considered upgrading/customizing my DD’s until after joining this Forum recently. After taking the time to peruse the Forum and read thru this thread specifically I now have a friggin’ notepad list of ideas I can apply. Thanks to all of the contributors for that and hopefully I can start posting some mods, prob simple at first, when I get the 22. Not only can I not wait for the DD, but I can’t wait to start adding some items to it, crazy!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
So… I’ve owned a 2003 DD, currently own a 2013 Crew 5.7 and eagerly await the delivery of my ordered 2022 R/T TnG. Strangely I’ve never really considered upgrading/customizing my DD’s until after joining this Forum recently. After taking the time to peruse the Forum and read thru this thread specifically I now have a friggin’ notepad list of ideas I can apply. Thanks to all of the contributors for that and hopefully I can start posting some mods, prob simple at first, when I get the 22. Not only can I not wait for the DD, but I can’t wait to start adding some items to it, crazy!!
When did you order your 22? I ordered our 22 on 03/28/22 and still in D status. The JNAP is due back online on 04/15/22 I hope my status changes then.

·
Registered
28 Posts
When did you order your 22? I ordered our 22 on 03/28/22 and still in D status. The JNAP is due back online on 04/15/22 I hope my status changes then.
Yep, ordered mine on 04/22... So, little over a week ago the Salesman called me and said I was scheduled a build date of June 1 !?!?... have no idea how he arrived at that, seemed way optimistic. Been meaning to call him back and confirm and to get the current status code... assuming "D"? and get my VIN assuming its been assigned. Aside from having to call him back for updates, where else can I check? I've seen 'Dodge Chat' in other posts, haven't used it, but assume if I have a VIN I could inquire that way?

4921 - 4934 of 4934 Posts