Dodge Durango Forum banner
4901 - 4920 of 4934 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Dodge Durango R/T AWD
620 Posts
Nitto 555riis, 305/35r20s x4 on 20x10 Trackhawk replicas. Race Gassed up, ready for the track tonight...
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yesterday (3/10/22) a buddy and I changed the brake pads and brake rotors on our 2017 Durango R/T. We had just a tick over 53,000 miles on the original brakes and they looked like they could have lasted a little longer. But ... my wife and I have a couple of trips planned this Spring and Summer - including one to the mountains - and want to make sure we're Highway Ready.

Our Durango R/T has the Tow Package (though we rarely tow) so we opted for the Powerstop Z-36 Upgraded Truck & Tow Kit. That's kit number K-5955-36 for 350mm fronts with caliper bracket casting #317 and 330mm rears. The kit came with everything we needed and was pretty drama free.

The installation only required one extra trip to the store to get a 11mm Allen head socket to remove the front bracket. Even the guy at NAPA commented on what an odd size they chose.

Reactions: HieroR/T

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Best run #45 too much heat soaking. Was a busy night.

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

Receipt Font Paper Composite material Temperature

Same night after the track...
Product Rectangle Font Line Screenshot

Best Death Valley vs latest street run 0-60, 1/8th mile and 1/4 mile comparison...
Rectangle Product Azure Slope Font

Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Screenshot

Product Rectangle Font Slope Screenshot

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Track Intake complete...
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire Wheel

Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle Rim

More pics and explanation...

Also removed the rear wiper. Only used it once I can remember, and don't have a fluid reservoir to use with it now anyways...
Automotive tail & brake light Grille Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle

·
Registered
205 Posts
did a 0-60 run in track mode, 6.5 seconds on the performance page. meh, but she sounds good.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Aftermarket LED license plate lights getting epoxy so they stop burning out and me not to have to keep sending in for warranty replacement. The electrical connector fitting allows water in and burns out the PCB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V6
2,453 Posts
Replaced failing LED fog lights with Osram Fog Breaker 2600k halogens. Kinda weird combo, but the result is what I was after.

View attachment 120818

View attachment 120819
Interesting! I did the same with my 2002 Chrysler 300m Special Factory HIDs and replaced the incandescent fogs with some PIAA H3 halogens. Not as dramatic as yours but an improvement.

4901 - 4920 of 4934 Posts