Dodge Durango Forum banner
4881 - 4900 of 4934 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Dodge Durango R/T AWD
620 Posts
I got her to hit the 12s😁 Just took a little bit of intake manifold porting (if only I'd done it earlier) three runs back to back to back. No time to cool so each time was a tiny bit worse but still in the 12s.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
😁 couple days ago...
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Machine Engineering

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Fender Personal protective equipment Automotive design Carmine

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper Gas

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
1,854 Posts
I wouldn't even want to see the look on my wife's face if I did that to the DD.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
I wouldn't even want to see the look on my wife's face if I did that to the DD.
I'm sure mine would have gave me a serious, "you're crazy!" look while shaking her head. But one of reason I've gone "full retard" with all this is the wife is no longer with us, me and the kids. Part of my process I guess.

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
1,854 Posts
Oh, oh. Is that your subconscious mind working to off the DD that you hate?

• Haha
Reactions: Vztech

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V6
2,453 Posts
I'm sure mine would have gave me a serious, "you're crazy!" look while shaking her head. But one of reason I've gone "full retard" with all this is the wife is no longer with us, me and the kids. Part of my process I guess.
Sorry to hear about your wife. This might be some good therapy for you. Carry on and keep documenting the progress.

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
1,854 Posts
I agree, something to enjoy with the kids as they grow and learn. Good man there, you are.

Reactions: DBSRT and HEMIWOT

·
Registered
290 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Idle hands are the worst thing for ones mind so glad you got your hands full with the DD!

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Idle hands are the worst thing for ones mind so glad you got your hands full with the DD!
Oh the kids keep me plenty busy too! Thank you.

Reactions: DBSRT

·
Registered
205 Posts
DDHC's first tow! Surprisingly didn't get worse towing fuel economy than my DDSRT.
that's a nice layer of "pre-brake" around your tires lol. and i'm assuming, with all that HC power, you weren't completely positive you still had something in tow behind you, since obviously you couldn't see it 🤣

Reactions: DBSRT

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Yesterday @ 2200 ft. The 1/8th mile to show 60ft
Full 480lbs weight reduction and SOS coils, plugs gapped to .060, 91 Octane
Rectangle Azure Font Parallel Screenshot
Azure Rectangle Blue Font Parallel

·
Registered
452 Posts
Installed the Eibach Trackhawk rear swaybar(E40-51-022-01-01). Instead of dropping the exhaust I removed the spare & the spare surround (a few nuts). Had to trim the surround anyway because it was rubbing on the exhaust. The kooks pushed the whole thing back a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
😁
Fuse 77 transfer case toggle switch. Works while running. Disables and enables the computer that controls the main hub clutch inside the transfer case. When off the main shaft spins independently of the secondary shaft.

Tested a couple times, really easy to spin the rear tires. Then when stopped with the truck running, not even in park, I can toggle it back on. I did this mainly to be able to clean and warm up my rear radials at the track.

Have to add too my current race tune has the traction control and ABS disabled, I don't know how it would effect normal operation when switching back and forth.
Road surface Asphalt Bumper Electrical wiring Wire
Bumper Electrical wiring Asphalt Cable Motor vehicle
Musical instrument accessory Electronic instrument Circuit component Audio equipment Electronic engineering
Circuit component Hardware programmer Passive circuit component Electrical wiring Electronic engineering

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Trunk Audio equipment

Automotive design Car Motor vehicle Steering wheel Personal luxury car

4881 - 4900 of 4934 Posts