Dodge Durango Forum banner
4721 - 4740 of 4779 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Lol do you ever drive it? Or just work on it?
Oh she gets driven HARD!!!

More stuff completed…

New LuxeAuto dark stealth eyebrow tint on the newly retrofitted headlights. Matches all the other tinted lights including rear taillights and side mirror turn signals.

3M 2080 series gloss black vinyl on the faded rubber under window sill trim. Looks better in person.

2016 R/T Build thread: 2016 R/T - awehlage’s build

·
Registered
172 Posts
That little triangle trim piece wrapped in Vvivid gloss black (junk compared to 3M 2080 series). The Vvivid is not very flexible and hard to work with but it’s the only stuff I had on hand big enough. I’ll redo the wrap once I get more 3M 2080 series.

Build thread: 2016 R/T - awehlage’s build
Vivid is pure garbage! Lived that life with that brand vinyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
168 Posts
Reactions: Urbish

·
Registered
2018 DD R/T AWD
482 Posts
That look turned out great. Anyway of knowing if those wheels will clear the brembos on an SRT? I would love to have this look for the winter.
Thanks! I really like the look and appreciate that the push bar is actually functional vs. a flimsy rhino bar. Regarding the wheels, I don't think they will clear the Brembo brakes. Go have a look at page 4 of this thread and you'll see how little clearance there is between the steel wheel and the standard R/T brake calipers.

·
Registered
991 Posts
That look turned out great. Anyway of knowing if those wheels will clear the brembos on an SRT? I would love to have this look for the winter.
They will definitely NOT clear front Brembo calipers and most likely not clear rear Brembo calipers. Size of the wheel isn’t always the deciding factor though. Width and offset need to be taken into account as well. Would need to know exact specifics of the wheel to make a clear cut answer.

Build thread: 2016 R/T - awehlage’s build

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
1,181 Posts
You know it. The city with a bazillion shopping centers. Lol. Made a quick stop in a practically vacant one down off of Boulder Highway before hopping on the freeway back to Henderson. I knew by the time I was home it’d be dark and wanted to snap a few pics. I agree with exactly what you’re suggesting! Now to take it back off and have that spot painted and put back on, that’s a lot of effort with all the other crap I need to do. Ugh….I’ll probably be thinking about it for awhile.
Hey, isn’t Henderson where the Simpson’s house is? You should have used it as a backdrop.

Reactions: OurZoo

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
1,181 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
1,181 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
631 Posts
Finally got my V1 Gen2 and installed over the weekend.
Automotive lighting Automotive mirror Camera accessory Cameras & optics Gadget
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Sky
Car Speedometer Vehicle Motor vehicle Trip computer

·
Registered
154 Posts
programmed the homelink. i lead an extravagant life

• Haha
Reactions: OurZoo
4721 - 4740 of 4779 Posts