Dodge Durango Forum banner
4701 - 4708 of 4708 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
557 Posts
Just picked her up from the dealer and had them align a panel and fix a few QC things. Pardon the dirty girl! While it was in the body shop, I had them put on the Hellcat splitter. I didn’t paint it for now as I thought it would look good with the wrapped hood and the black on the lower rear fascia. It looks mean! The only thing I’m not 100% sold on is the very side profile where connects in the wheel well.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Photograph Wheel
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Grille Motor vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

Reactions: LDC2335 and HEMIWOT

·
Registered
254 Posts
Just picked her up from the dealer and had them align a panel and fix a few QC things. Pardon the dirty girl! While it was in the body shop, I had them put on the Hellcat splitter. I didn’t paint it for now as I thought it would look good with the wrapped hood and the black on the lower rear fascia. It looks mean! The only thing I’m not 100% sold on is the very side profile where connects in the wheel well.
View attachment 117722 View attachment 117723 View attachment 117724 View attachment 117725
Man, the black on the hood looks good!

The splitter looks good that color too, it matches the other black. If anything I'd try to paint match that little square area where you're talking about. Leaving the very bottom black but basically finishing the rest of the fender trim silver so its lined up even with the bottom of the fascia.

You know you've lived somewhere a long time when you can see a background like that in a pic and say, "that looks like Vegas"😀

• Haha
Reactions: OurZoo

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
557 Posts
Man, the black on the hood looks good!

The splitter looks good that color too, it matches the other black. If anything I'd try to paint match that little square area where you're talking about. Leaving the very bottom black but basically finishing the rest of the fender trim silver so its lined up even with the bottom of the fascia.

You know you've lived somewhere a long time when you can see a background like that in a pic and say, "that looks like Vegas"😀
You know it. The city with a bazillion shopping centers. Lol. Made a quick stop in a practically vacant one down off of Boulder Highway before hopping on the freeway back to Henderson. I knew by the time I was home it’d be dark and wanted to snap a few pics. I agree with exactly what you’re suggesting! Now to take it back off and have that spot painted and put back on, that’s a lot of effort with all the other crap I need to do. Ugh….I’ll probably be thinking about it for awhile.

Reactions: HEMIWOT

·
Registered
254 Posts
You know it. The city with a bazillion shopping centers. Lol. Made a quick stop in a practically vacant one down off of Boulder Highway before hopping on the freeway back to Henderson. I knew by the time I was home it’d be dark and wanted to snap a few pics. I agree with exactly what you’re suggesting! Now to take it back off and have that spot painted and put back on, that’s a lot of effort with all the other crap I need to do. Ugh….I’ll probably be thinking about it for awhile.
Here I fixed it for you...
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

At least that's what I had in mind anyways.

Reactions: DuRonbo

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
557 Posts
Same here. That looks fantastic!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Paint correction on the 2021 spoiler.

All the spots that needed attention

1500 wet sand

After 2500 wet sand, 3000 wet sand and 2 stage polishing

Waiting for an electrical connector and then final assembly and install. Not shabby for a bunch of rattle can spray paint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4701 - 4708 of 4708 Posts