Dodge Durango Forum banner
4661 - 4680 of 4708 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
557 Posts
I have the black Dodge OEM letters I ordered by mistake. Didn’t realize mine was going to come with black from the factory as my previous 2 did not.

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
557 Posts
No, I totally do lol. My 15 and my 18 both had Dodge in chrome even though they were Blacktop Editions. I assumed my 21 would be the same way and before I received it, I ordered the letters in black. Was going to pull off the chrome and put on the black OEM letters. It’s just not necessary and I didn’t realize it. So I need to sell the OEM letters I ordered by mistake.

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Added the Durango Hellcat Steering Wheel. Notice it's in the Darker finish than the previous SRT's. Got a great deal on this one with 1K miles.
Speedometer Vehicle Car Gauge Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
987 Posts
That looks awfully close to my 2016 RT steering wheel. What's the improvement?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Round 1 of Operation Stage 3 (hyper boost):

Battle of the wills to get those headers out, but w/ a little help from Mr. Sawzall (& thx to @awehlage on the passenger front top bolt) I won this round.

To be installed:

Whipple 3.375 pulley ~11 lbs boost from 3.5 (~8 lbs)
Whipple 102MM Throttle Body
Kooks 1 3/4 long tube headers w/ Green Cats
AEM Wideband O2 Sensor & Boost Gauge
Ortiz Custom Pillar Gauge Pod.
OST PCM & TCM Tune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
987 Posts
Thicker wheel and bigger Paddles. Just feels better in the hand.
Then, lucky me, I have one too! I had no idea until I just looked at the 2016 brochure. Is yours chromy at the bottom like mine? Can anyone say what vehicle mine might be from? I guess from an SRT?
Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood

·
Registered
904 Posts
Then, lucky me, I have one too! I had no idea until I just looked at the 2016 brochure. Is yours chromy at the bottom like mine? Can anyone say what vehicle mine might be from? I guess from an SRT? View attachment 117494
Did that steering wheel come on your Durango when you purchased? 1st owner or 2nd owner? It’s a free upgrade if you didn’t purchase and install yourself.

Either way that is a SRT steering wheel (standard) from a Dodge or Jeep. Some Jeep SRTs came with red stitching depending on trim level. Newer SRT models now come with the dark grey/black trim pieces.

On my 2016 R/T this steering wheel is from a 2019 Durango SRT but I redid the white stitching to red to match my interior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
1,152 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
1,152 Posts
I didn’t get an SRT, but it is a Scat Pack. Looks like the only difference is the size of the paddles and the plastic at the bottom.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

Reactions: awehlage

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
987 Posts
Mine came on the car when I got it from the first owner, though through Vroom.

Reactions: awehlage

·
Registered
Ordered 21 Durango R/T Tow 'N Go, DB Black, Black Leath, 2nd Capt
48 Posts
Am I right in guessing that you could just change the paddles out for the bigger ones?

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
1,152 Posts
Thanks. Something I may consider then. I like the idea of the bigger paddles.
They’re not that much bigger.

4661 - 4680 of 4708 Posts