Dodge Durango Forum banner
4541 - 4560 of 4624 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Passed it's first state emissions test. I was it was gonna fail, add the check engine light was on the other day, but went off on it's own. It was the small evap leak code.

1949 International KB2, 302/T5
1968 Dodge Dart GTS, 340/727
2006 Dodge Magnum R/T "SRT Design"
2016 Dodge Durango Limited

·
Registered
Dodge Durango MY 2015 3.6 WD Limited with LPG Prins VSI 2.0 alternative fuel system.
78 Posts
Any thoughts????? Anyone have these????

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can fully recommend the Vleds Micro Extreme bulbs for headlight. Correctly adjusted, they do not dazzle oncoming vehicles.

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Durango R/T AWD
81 Posts
I gave the door window trim and mirror plastic some fresh Mother's Back to Black to keep them fresh. I don't want them to fade beyond repair, so a wipe once a month never hurts and keeps them looking new. It's getting hot and sunny, and they were really needing it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I gave the door window trim and mirror plastic some fresh Mother's Back to Black to keep them fresh. I don't want them to fade beyond repair, so a wipe once a month never hurts and keeps them looking new. It's getting hot and sunny, and they were really needing it.
Good idea I need to do that. Mine are starting to fade a little.

Reactions: Flatlander19RT

·
Registered
123 Posts
Last weekend I installed a BBK 85mm throttle body and redid my custom CAI. Got rid of the hemihat. So now it has two 4 in intake tubes with 45° bends from Spectre perfomance. One to an elbowed 3.5 in reducer to the TB. The other, which I already had, goes right into my stock air box which houses a coned K&N filter. That one had already been cut about 3 inches just so it would fit through the opening of the air box. They're both coupled together with a small 4 in hump hose from Ace Race Parts. I had already opened up the air box on the bottom near the gap where the wheel well carpet is near the chassis. I also removed some of the small rubber seal on the hood above the head light so air goes straight in to the scoop.

I also installed new NGK Lazer Iridium spark plugs. Only has 73000 miles but figured since I dont put many miles on it anymore I'll save from any problems that might come from age.

I also have more parts coming to start my AEM wideband sensor and gauge install.

And ordered the 3inch catback from American Racing...😃

Reactions: lux

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
1,051 Posts
Dropped her at the body shop to get the edge of the roof above the driver side doors repaired. Unfortunately, the entrance gate to my neighborhood fell on it a couple of weeks ago. $2000 repair cost.😢
60EEE71C-D7E6-4472-805E-5BBA9108199E.jpeg
31815248-B947-4B72-A0EF-4B27E32F6A7F.jpeg
A4DF18BB-DDB0-4ED3-8761-A2B1CD1E7637.jpeg
0F67364D-4847-4F9B-9D2E-728449B3BE09.jpeg

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Gorgeous and bad a$$, RanG!! Can you let us know how the LEDs are working out, please?
Ignore my request. I just saw your post at the top of my page.

Cheers!
I just have to re aim the passenger side headlight soon otherwise they are great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Durango R/T AWD
81 Posts
Oil change today. $28 at RockAuto for an AC Delco filter and 7 quarts of Mobil Super (I like to keep it cheap, as long as it's rated to work in the motor). Done in 30 minutes. It needed it after I did some pretty good towing with it.

·
Registered
2021 Durango RT
80 Posts
Nice…haven’t seen that one before.

Reactions: Flatlander19RT
4541 - 4560 of 4624 Posts