Dodge Durango Forum banner

4501 - 4516 of 4516 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Got my Corsa Sport exhaust put on over the weekend. Absolutely amazing what a difference this makes...very slight increase in the throttle response but man it's one of the best sounding exhausts I've ever put on a vehicle. Another perk, there is zero drone inside the cabin while at cruising speed.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Got my Corsa Sport exhaust put on over the weekend. Absolutely amazing what a difference this makes...very slight increase in the throttle response but man it's one of the best sounding exhausts I've ever put on a vehicle. Another perk, there is zero drone inside the cabin while at cruising speed.

View attachment 114413
View attachment 114415
View attachment 114416
View attachment 114417
Nice! That's what intend on replacing my glass packs with eventually...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Nice! That's what intend on replacing my glass packs with eventually...
You won't be disappointed it sounds amazing...I'm sure it'll only get better once a get a few hundred miles on it also. Got the K&N 63 series intake coming too, so I'm curious to see how that alters the sound as well.

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
414 Posts
This is like the 5th one I've seen with a completely suds upped car. I wish we could do that in AZ before it bakes onto the car.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Gave the engine bay a little bath over the weekend. I tried out the Chemical Guys Nonsense Invisible All Purpose Cleaner, and used the "Tub O Towels" to get the grease/grime off everything else...those detail brushes certainly come in handy for something like this. Followed it all up with 303 Protectant.

Definitely should have taken a before picture with the cover off so you could really see the overall difference, but you get the idea.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Got stuck in a loop for over an hour..anyone know how to reset & try again? I disconnected the battery but that didn’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Couldn’t get it to power off so pulled it out of the dash. Will plug it back in tonight & try again. Word of caution: UConnect upgrade is a bit dicey so tread carefully.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Got stuck in a loop for over an hour..anyone know how to reset & try again? I disconnected the battery but that didn’t work.

Turns out it was (possibly) the brand of flash drive..I purchased a 32GB Kingston & the install is running again..Learned that the car writes a backup ISO file to the flash as part of the install so you shouldn't overwrite the files on the flash after the install starts (UConnect support incorrectly recommended that )..fingers crossed this works!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Turns out it was (possibly) the brand of flash drive..I purchased a 32GB Kingston & the install is running again..Learned that the car writes a backup ISO file to the flash as part of the install so you shouldn't overwrite the files on the flash after the install starts (UConnect support incorrectly recommended that )..fingers crossed this works!
It was indeed the flash drive brand..NOT formatting procedure, etc. Kingston 32GB is the way!
Kingston 32GB

4501 - 4516 of 4516 Posts