Dodge Durango Forum banner

4461 - 4480 of 4516 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
414 Posts
Not illegal in your state? Sounds dangerous at night to me.

Reactions: GTSDart340

·
Registered
162 Posts
Finally done! Whipple, wheels, brembos, suspension. Can’t wait for daylight to take her for a test drive!!! It’s been a long road, but I know every bolt & plastic rivet on this beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks incredible! Do you have a parts number list for your SRT rear bumper, side skirt and fender flare swap?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looks incredible! Do you have a parts number list for your SRT rear bumper, side skirt and fender flare swap?

I got it here

·
Registered
834 Posts

Look up Sarona Designs. I had all the part numbers at one point but not anymore. You can get everything from them.

·
Registered
77 Posts
5.48 second 0-60 per trinity tuner.

First run I've really done since I've had the new wheels and tires. And swore I heard at least one tire chirp when it hit second. Previous one I did a when I first put the new wheels on was a 5.56 seconds.

Still have to install the headers...

Reactions: 01SLT

·
Registered
92 Posts

First run I've really done since I've had the new wheels and tires. And swore I heard at least one tire chirp when it hit second. Previous one I did a when I first put the new wheels on was a 5.56 seconds.

Time for a cam :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Time for a cam :)
Already looking into it. Sean at Hemifever recommended Moes. He's already done tunes for them in RAMs. Moes doesn't have anything listed for 2015 5.7 grand cherokees, or Durangos period. I sent them a message but I dont know if it went through or not.

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
910 Posts

You may have heard a bird chirp...but not your tires.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Reactions: Wikkid

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
910 Posts
You'd be surprised with the transmission retuned.
No, I've had mine tuned and alot more horses added and still no. A 5200lb. plus vehicle is not going to chip the wheels with a stock 5.7. Unless there's more than just a tune going on here.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I had been looking for a front chin spoiler for my 2016 RT and either they were very cheap looking or design didn't look right so I decided to order a new OEM since mine was scuffed and the one I received is bigger (hangs down more) than the OEM one even though its the same design.

Stock one is about 1.5" and this one is 2.75". It fits great and definitely looks better in my opinion.

My truck is filthy, will be getting cleaned today.

Reactions: DBSRT

·
Registered
834 Posts
I had been looking for a front chin spoiler for my 2016 RT and either they were very cheap looking or design didn't look right so I decided to order a new OEM since mine was scuffed and the one I received is bigger (hangs down more) than the OEM one even though its the same design.

Stock one is about 1.5" and this one is 2.75". It fits great and definitely looks better in my opinion.

My truck is filthy, will be getting cleaned today.
View attachment 114240
View attachment 114241
Part number or link please? Thanks!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Projector retrofit progress...

4461 - 4480 of 4516 Posts