Dodge Durango Forum banner

4061 - 4080 of 4097 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Took some dirty pictures of my Volant on my 19 R/T for a member today to help then see it on a 2019. Still sounds amazing with the exhaust setup. Only have had the volant for a month now and still enjoy hearing the hemi sing. Have some flyby vids if anyone wants to see "hear" it.

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Took some dirty pictures of my Volant on my 19 R/T for a member today to help then see it on a 2019. Still sounds amazing with the exhaust setup. Only have had the volant for a month now and still enjoy hearing the hemi sing. Have some flyby vids if anyone wants to see "hear" it.
If I turn my head a certain way. It reminds me of the bazooka, schwarzenegger had in Commando

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 AWD GT Granite
67 Posts
Did a tire rotation today. Cleaned the mounting surface of the rotors and wheels, why don't the stealerships or shops clean the dam surfaces when mounting up the wheels from a tire purchase or rotation???

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 AWD GT Granite
67 Posts
Now was a good time to install a set of Gorilla black spline drive lugs.
I used a black paint pen to color the silver area that was seen when not using factory lugs.

Attachments

·
Registered
378 Posts
Swapped out the front E20 torx caliper bracket bolts to hex head bolts. Only difference is the width of the flange. I hate how the socket doesn’t fully seat on the torx bolt. Don’t know why FCA puts torx in the front and hex in the back?!?

Also put in titanium brake pad retaining bolts on the front Brembos. Many people in the SRT community have reported failures.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Swapped out the front E20 torx caliper bracket bolts to hex head bolts. Only difference is the width of the flange. I hate how the socket doesn’t fully seat on the torx bolt. Don’t know why FCA puts torx in the front and hex in the back?!?

Also put in titanium brake pad retaining bolts on the front Brembos. Many people in the SRT community have reported failures.

Something about the red brake assembly that makes me warm and fuzzy!

·
Registered
2018 AWD GT Granite
67 Posts
Installed a set of AVS window vents.
Man I remember a time when the AVS brand was very good. Not so much these days, crooked 3m tape, very sharp or rough edges, looks like they were trimmed on a band saw. The last set I bought I spent the time cleaning them up. Wasn't going to waist my time on these. Hopefully they will last the winter... Lol
IMG_20201123_133529758_HDR.jpg

Reactions: DBSRT

·
Registered
378 Posts
Installed a set of AVS window vents.
Man I remember a time when the AVS brand was very good. Not so much these days, crooked 3m tape, very sharp or rough edges, looks like they were trimmed on a band saw. The last set I bought I spent the time cleaning them up. Wasn't going to waist my time on these. Hopefully they will last the winter... Lol View attachment 112396
Weathertech in-channel are worth the price!

·
Registered
2018 AWD GT Granite
67 Posts
Weathertech in-channel are worth the price!

Never really cared for any in channel shade bc it would wear down the window motors years ago...

·
Registered
2018 AWD GT Granite
67 Posts
That’s good to know, didn’t realize they weren’t good for the window motors!

I can not comment on every vehicle manufacturer, but where you pull the weather stripping/rubber gasket down to insert the vent shades it creates a tighter space than original seals making the window motor and regulator work harder to close the window that last 1/2 or so. I've had to repair/replace window motors, tapes, tracks, rollers, and guides as a result of in channel shades.

Now today's products could be more forgiving, or engineered with proper clearances, I would not know bc I just don't use that style, nor my group of motorheads.

·
Registered
135 Posts
my 2015 r/t on stock suspension with 285/40/22 tires. not sure if suspensions changed over model years, but fender to wheel gap turned out just fine for me.

View attachment 112333
that looks really good.. are those replicas or OEM from a charger? if replicas, are you happy with them ? ie they ride ok etc.? I assume 10"?

Reactions: BzB and Rango187
4061 - 4080 of 4097 Posts