Dodge Durango Forum banner

4041 - 4060 of 4097 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Every word of your brilliant, as usual, post, is the truth, D. I follow your logic with that of another member who suggested earlier that we NEVER accept a dealership's offer to wash our rides. I don't see how those folks who do the job will take the time to make sure the brush on the nozzle doesn't have small stones, dirt and grit lodged among the bristles that they'll rake across the clearcoat. No thanks.
Amen

Thanks DBSRT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Durango R/T
73 Posts
I don't seem to see other DDs w this set up like this tho.. I feel.
I gotta get it aligned and ill have them look at it. Maybe need to reset the leveling syst..?
Great looking ride!! I agree with Citadel. Mine looked just like that until I installed some swift lowering springs from black ops. Looks great tho.. I just wanted more low. Hope you can tell the difference from the pic. Since its black it's a little harder to see the difference. Hope this helps.
20200925_224757.jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
I wonder why your gap seems smaller than mine? I have 305 40 22. How many inches from top wheel to bottom fender, both front and rears? Can u measure pls?
in the front, top of tire to bottom fender is 2". in the rear it's 3".

from ground to bottom fender is 32.5" for the front and 33.5" for the rear.

measurements taken on passenger side of vehicle only.

oh and i have awd. not sure if that might matter.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Great looking ride!! I agree with Citadel. Mine looked just like that until I installed some swift lowering springs from black ops. Looks great tho.. I just wanted more low. Hope you can tell the difference from the pic. Since its black it's a little harder to see the difference. Hope this helps. View attachment 112332
Oh yeah I can! That’s what I want

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dup

·
Registered
43 Posts
I wonder why your gap seems smaller than mine? I have 305 40 22. How many inches from top wheel to bottom fender, both front and rears? Can u measure pls?
Could be the age and use of the stock springs.

Then again it could be slight differences in the gen3 vs gen4 design.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Quick Q on tires...I have a 18 RT and need tires...Can I put 22's on the DD without any issues like rubbing and such. Sorry if that's an obvious dumb question. What is an "optional" size tire guys go with without any fitment issues and without needing any other modifications? Thanks!

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Durango R/T
73 Posts
Quick Q on tires...I have a 18 RT and need tires...Can I put 22's on the DD without any issues like rubbing and such. Sorry if that's an obvious dumb question. What is an "optional" size tire guys go with without any fitment issues and without needing any other modifications? Thanks!
Yup, you should be good. I went with 22x10.5 wheels on 285/40/22 tires. No issues with rubbing.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Engine half covers trimmed, painted, “HEMIfied”, purge valve relocation and new 6AN fuel line fittings with braided nylon hose. 5.7L to 6.4L intake manifold swap complete

Passenger

Driver

VHT GM Satin Black High Heat Paint

·
Registered
198 Posts
Engine half covers trimmed, painted, “HEMIfied”, purge valve relocation and new 6AN fuel line fittings with braided nylon hose. 5.7L to 6.4L intake manifold swap complete

Passenger

Driver

Someone’s been busy!!!! Looks good!

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Durango R/T
73 Posts

Passenger

Driver

Im drooling over here!!! 🤤🤤🤤

4041 - 4060 of 4097 Posts