Dodge Durango Forum banner

3841 - 3860 of 3884 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
I've jumped from the SS Weathertech to the good ship, Tux Mat, boys. For every vehicle I've had up until today, I've put Weathertech in them.

I'm all about the coverage provided and Tux Mat has Weathertech beaten.
20201011_121902.jpg
You can see the difference in the size between the driver side Tux Mat on the left and Weathertech version on the right.
I liked Weathertech but couldn't understood how the driver side
20201011_161703.jpg
mats for our Durangos would leave an uncovered carpeted area on the left side near where my left foot would rest. Problem solved.
20201011_161707.jpg
20201011_161618.jpg
20201011_161646.jpg
Also got mats for the second row.
20201011_125325.jpg
The second row mats are more comparable in size but Tux Mat extends further under each front seat and along both sides of the second row seats.

·
Registered
35 Posts
So we have an odd squeak in the rear end. Sounds like a bushing but even on smooth roads it squeaks. Not under heavy acceleration. It’s not the back latch or the spare tire.

Any ideas would be helpful. I can’t trace it and it’s infuriating.

19 DDSRT
19 Ram 3500 Laramie Megacab HO (patriot bus)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bought my '19 RT less then a month ago. Had the dealer install the 2.5 in lift and I've since bought the weathertech front mats and vent visors and installed blackout vinyls on the tail lights. I've got the K&N cai and nerf bars on the way and working on fabricating some universal fender flares to save the paint from flying rocks.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Bought my '19 RT less then a month ago. Had the dealer install the 2.5 in lift and I've since bought the weathertech front mats and vent visors and installed blackout vinyls on the tail lights. I've got the K&N cai and nerf bars on the way and working on fabricating some universal fender flares to save the paint from flying rocks. View attachment 111875 View attachment 111878 View attachment 111879
Man, I would love to see what your killer rocket sled is going to look like with those fender flares! The truck already looks like it'll either go around you or over you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks great! What lift did you use? What size are your wheels and tires? Thanks!

Bought my '19 RT less then a month ago. Had the dealer install the 2.5 in lift and I've since bought the weathertech front mats and vent visors and installed blackout vinyls on the tail lights. I've got the K&N cai and nerf bars on the way and working on fabricating some universal fender flares to save the paint from flying rocks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My gas mileage improved with my tune/mods

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Cruising hwy/freeway for me yes. City mileage no. But my foot be heavy...

Reactions: BigD’sRanGo

·
Registered
744 Posts
I wasn't a fan of our company issue Firefighter plate (you need to run one if you use blue lights), so I had aone made the fits in with the colors of the truck better. Before and After:

Plate2.jpg

Plate3.jpg

Chris

3841 - 3860 of 3884 Posts