Dodge Durango Forum banner

3801 - 3820 of 3884 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm demodding my 2018, it'll be sold soon since I ordered a 2021. I took off the Billet Technology dress up kit today. I'll be listing it for sale soon. As well as the matching catch can set up. I ordered a new catch can from BT, but I'm pretty certain the new Durango will get built before they finish the catch can. But hey they make some nice stuff

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
How much for all the under the hood billet pieces?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
201 Posts
Making a little progress..Swapped out load levers for Bilsteins & Blackops Swift springs. Got the sway bar links in. Have to do a little trimming to get to prevent one of the control arms from hitting the mounting bracket. Will do that will a clear head another day. Can’t wait to put the Brembos on...stay tuned!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Ordered HPTuners MPVI2 and got my spare PCM today! On my way to getting some more HP out of the 5.7 Also pre-ordered Swift Spec R lowering springs from Black Ops. Expensive week !!

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT, 392 Hemi, Eibach Coils, 22" Hellcat Reps, Corsa Exhaust
621 Posts
Hey T, what’s the status on were your at with your build?

Well, it's almost done. I was a little disappointed that I'm not able to get the full potential out of it, so I will be finding a solution for the active intake. Injected Engineering is experimenting on another vehicle to see the best way to do it. I know I can use a rpm window switch, but they are trying to see if it can be done with the factory pcm. Once that is figured out, I will do that and get the trans tune. Then I was thinking electric cut outs... then twin turbos and driveline upgrades and nitrous and bla bla bla. Just kidding.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well, it's almost done. I was a little disappointed that I'm not able to get the full potential out of it, so I will be finding a solution for the active intake. Injected Engineering is experimenting on another vehicle to see the best way to do it. I know I can use a rpm window switch, but they are trying to see if it can be done with the factory pcm. Once that is figured out, I will do that and get the trans tune. Then I was thinking electric cut outs... then twin turbos and driveline upgrades and nitrous and bla bla bla. Just kidding.
And wheelie bars!!!!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Changed the alternator... Not the funnest job on the 3.6 but not as bad as I thought.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: YoItsMe

·
Premium Member
2020 RT Destroyer Grey Blacktop
129 Posts
Changed the alternator... Not the funnest job on the 3.6 but not as bad as I thought.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Did you upgrade the output? I'm debating on adding a subwoofer to the rango. I had a 17 300s and the alternator seemed to lack the power to push my amp and sub. Along with everything else....

3801 - 3820 of 3884 Posts