Dodge Durango Forum banner

3721 - 3740 of 3765 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT, 392 Hemi, Eibach Coils, 22" Hellcat Reps, Corsa Exhaust
608 Posts
I was wondering.

Are you going to run into any issues with the drivetrain?
Spoke to Modern Muscle beforehand and they said it should be fine. It's just a transmission anyway. If it breaks, I'll get it fixed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Picked up my 2020 Durango R/T 8k miles last monday 08/31

I've done a bunch of stuff since
  • Matching 20% ceramic tint on front windows
  • Husky floor liners for front and back
  • ZL1 rock guards
  • Luxe dark tail light tint
  • Blastin Bob DMF250 black rip exhaust
  • Oil change to Mobil1 synthetic
  • Good wash then topped with Bead Maker

·
Registered
58 Posts
Black DODGE letters on the liftgate to replace the chrome letters that were removed. Very impressed with quality and fitment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mind sharing where you got this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Registered
Dodge Durango MY 2015 3.6 WD Limited with LPG Prins VSI 2.0 alternative fuel system.
59 Posts
I went shopping for a moment.

2x 5K WHITE AMBER SWITCHBACK V6 Triton BULB + V6_BASE_3157_WC3157 BASE Adapter - Vleds

2014 - 2019 Dodge Durango Interior LED Bulb Upgrade Kit
DURANGO.LED-INTERIOR.CARBIDE - Headlight Revolution

·
Registered
2020 SRT 6.4L V8
50 Posts
Looks like those mats offer a lot more coverage than Weathertech. Especially up the side near the gas pedal and even along the driver side seat. Look pretty sharp, too. They're good for snow, rain etc? Can mud, dirt, snow be rinsed from them?
Good questions. I've only had them in for a couple of months and haven't really been out in the rain. I don't expect I'll be encountering many, if any, muddy conditions and definitely won't be tracking in any snow (I'm in the Houston area). I believe there is one or more threads about them here on the site. Also suggest visiting their website if curious. They seem to be constructed well with a water repellent type of mtl. I might be a bit concerned that mud might penetrate the accent stitching and take away from the look.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Today I made an appointment with the local auto painter.

When I tried to follow annother Durango along a too narrow Autobahn roadwork lane the mirror touched a truck on the right.

Well, it's not that smart to pass trucks with a 2,3 meter wide car on a lane with 2,1 meter width - but I wanted to follow the 2015+ Durango with the appropiate plate HA-XS 1

·
Registered
2013 Durango Sxt
3 Posts
got the eibachs On the front and rear Of my 13’ Here are pics right before and after the install, have not given them time to settle yet. Im already happy with it, what do you guys think? Im expecting the front to come down some. I have the V6
F7CCF778-8A22-44F0-9BDF-C995A211238A.jpeg
E294507B-5565-48A2-B05F-36C262710DB2.jpeg

3721 - 3740 of 3765 Posts