Dodge Durango Forum banner

3641 - 3660 of 3690 Posts

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Checked those also. Small bolts were loose. Tightened those, but made no difference. Never jacked it up by those flimsy brackets.
I had a front end thunk on my 14 AWD R/T. When I was replacing my differentials I noticed the right side isolator was not torqued correctly, I could replicate the thunk by hitting the bottom with the palm of my hand.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just finished installing the dreaded led reverse bulbs... really dodge couldn’t make a nice round access port to these on the hatch panel??? Smh

Broke two clips but the grab handles sammich it together to the gate so at least when these bulbs die in 100 and thirty two years easy access! I’ll do I night time pic tomorrow. Gtr lighting bulbs.

View attachment 110798

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adjustments.jpg

·
Registered
437 Posts
I had a front end thunk on my 14 AWD R/T. When I was replacing my differentials I noticed the right side isolator was not torqued correctly, I could replicate the thunk by hitting the bottom with the palm of my hand.
What did you torque it down to?

View attachment 110889
Interesting, I've recently discovered a thunk when coming to a stop but of course dealer couldn't replicate the issue. Funny thing it only happens when the truck is warmed up, won't do it in the beginning of the drive.

·
Registered
11 Posts
attached my new ZL1 addons front splitter and the Z Automotive Tazer with Aux buttons on the steering wheel. Now I can force RWD only, Line Lock the front brakes and/or different light shows.
IMG_1489.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
attached my new ZL1 addons front splitter and the Z Automotive Tazer with Aux buttons on the steering wheel. Now I can force RWD only, Line Lock the front brakes and/or different light shows. View attachment 111014

How was the front splitter installation? It looks Awesome.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Watched their video then did it myself in about an hour. This is easily a one person job. Took the longest drilling out 3 factory rivets. Found a large step bit from Harbor freight worked best. Used a hydraulic jack to easily hold it up while I put in the screws.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Looks nice! Did you bag it or does it have lowering springs?
[/QU
i have the mopar springs from the jeep SRT

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
This is the exact look that I want! If you don't mind answering a couple of questions. Are they stock Jeep SRT springs? Where you purchased them from? Who installed them and for how much?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Would have thought these would have lasted a little longer. Installed March 2020, uninstalled August 2020. Darn shame. RIP.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Damn leds none the less.

YUP!! Thinking about taking the clear lens off, putting in a custom LED board and then filling the black housing with clear epoxy. That should take care of any water issues and be bright enough for my liking.

3641 - 3660 of 3690 Posts