Dodge Durango Forum banner

3621 - 3640 of 3690 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Cleaner than the kitchen table!!!!! Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chemical guys citrus wash & gloss. I love their stuff. This was the 1st time that I personally hand washed the car since I bought it a few months ago. No more motorized car washes! Next I’m playing to clay bar it then giver her a nice coat of wax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Scheduled appointment to figure out what is clunking in the front end.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nope. All seems normal, but the clunk. Checked sway bar end links and tightened, but didn't make a difference.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Not sure. Only has 7500 miles on it. Trying a different dealer for service work. Had issues with the other two local dealers.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Not sure. Only has 7500 miles on it. Trying a different dealer for service work. Had issues with the other two local dealers.
Have you recently had it lifted with a floor jack to rotate tires or anything similar. I'll break the thread down a bit, there are 2 metal brackets underneath on the front that look like a good place to lift the Durango up in the front. Long story short it isn't, and they will bend causing creaking and popping noises. In my case I couldn't even tell it was bent until I pulled mine off and compared it to the replacement part.

If you've already ruled this part out, or have seen and read through this thread, I apologize. I thought maybe it could be another thing to look at if they haven't found the cause yet. If this is your issue, it is super cheap and easy to fix as well.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Checked those also. Small bolts were loose. Tightened those, but made no difference. Never jacked it up by those flimsy brackets.

3621 - 3640 of 3690 Posts