Dodge Durango Forum banner

3601 - 3620 of 3690 Posts

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
What did you use to secure the air flaps under the front spoiler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't figured that out yet, I guess I'll have to look under some DDSRT's this weekend to see how it's done.

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Looks good! Take pics in Carlisle

Thank you, I will take some pics this year, there is so much to see there.

·
Registered
191 Posts
It took some creative re-engineering but I did put the factory mud flaps / splash guards on my 2018 R/T.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I added a chip guard to the front... I've never really liked them before, but this one is very low profile and looks good.
I also started an interior chrome-delete.. I pulled and painted the vents. I'd like to do the ring around the radio and center console but that seems like a chore I'm not ready to handle.. I think this is subtle enough though.

View attachment 110094 View attachment 110095 View attachment 110096
Nice! Was it hard to get the vent covers off and did you plastic dip or spray paint them

·
Registered
457 Posts
Cleaning little bit

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Nice Calibers........ really want some brembos but that price point :oops:..... I'm do for some new brakes/rotors but debating because I will have to Gert new rims also with that upgrade

·
Registered
457 Posts
Upgraded (in my opinion) the front driver and passenger sill/scuff plates as well as the rear liftgate sill/scuff plate. Aluminum inserts were already scratched when I purchased the vehicle otherwise I would have taken measures to wrap them in clear protective film. Wasn’t paying for new moldings that had the aluminum inserts

Looks great, I've been looking for replacements, can you provide the website and product links for these.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Nice! Where did you get your led kits from and did you install them yourself?

Hey guys! I finally got my 22s powder coated again with new tires 285/35 since its lowered and they are better than the 285/40 I have previously and no rub. After lowering it, the 40 series rub on road dips. Anyway I had lights also installed plus the new sport hood on my 2014 plus tire letters and wrapped the hood but soon changing the wrap to something else. Then the roof, door handles and a few other spots will get wrapped. My engine lights have multi colors. Normally I ride with the black light color but I park it with red. Unfortunately I cant ride around with red because cops will ticket us. Lol. Lmk what ya think. Should I wrap the hood in glossy black metallic to match the blacktop package mirror covers and side pillars? Then I would wrap the door handles black also.

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Durango SXT+
13 Posts
Hey everybody! We got to put on our new button overlay from ReBadge Designs....and absolutely dig it!
Thanks REBADGE DESIGNS!
rebadgedesign.com

Attachments

Reactions: BigD’sRanGo

·
Registered
261 Posts
Nice whats the price point for the complete conversion and did you order from dealership?
Did not order from dealership. Calipers were from eBay. Brake pads/brake fluid from auto parts store. Rotors from R1Concepts. Motive brake bleeder from Amazon. New rear hydraulic hoses from online dealer.

I was all in with the BBK and new wheels/tires for $1,600.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Did not order from dealership. Calipers were from eBay. Brake pads/brake fluid from auto parts store. Rotors from R1Concepts. Motive brake bleeder from Amazon. New rear hydraulic hoses from online dealer.

I was all in with the BBK and new wheels/tires for $1,600.

Nice! Been thinking bout this for a while, just nervous about not getting the right stuff and paying over the price I want to. Thinking about just going the Powerstop z36 route

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just finished installing the dreaded led reverse bulbs... really dodge couldn’t make a nice round access port to these on the hatch panel??? Smh

Broke two clips but the grab handles sammich it together to the gate so at least when these bulbs die in 100 and thirty two years easy access! I’ll do I night time pic tomorrow. Gtr lighting bulbs.

Adjustments.jpg

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V6
1,166 Posts
Nice Panel Trim Removal set! Just think how much the job would've been without the tools!

Reactions: BigD’sRanGo
3601 - 3620 of 3690 Posts