Dodge Durango Forum banner

3501 - 3520 of 3540 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I bought these a few weeks ago on another poster's suggestion. I have stock HID headlights and these match the color almost perfectly.

I think that was me. I got those in ours. Yes easy install and they match the HID headlights. And cheap.
Edit: never mind I see it was someone else you saw do that. Got confused because I also bought these a couple months back and posted a thread.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pulled the water pump off the 99 SLT 5.2 and the caved in AC condenser for now. Entire Ac system 440,000 Kms to old. Being replaced later. Replacement rad, tranny cooler, all hoses. Garbaged the the clutch fan system for a model #180 electric from Flexolite.

·
Registered
1 Posts
new here and but been lurking for a bit, got a 2020 rt in white, love it so far, did a few thing since i got her, in channel vent visor from weathertec , sport pedals, waiting on the ebrake on and dead pedal coming tuesday they say, also did mgp caliper covers in just red no logos, instal was super easy, also while i was in there sanded and painted the rotors black hi heat paint, to get rid of the gray factory had it, also did the deluxe rock blockers from zl1 addons, nice product solid work, and great fast shipping and tec support, also got front windows tinted as well as the windshield
, cargo net and weathertech cargo liner and the pro clip phone vent mount, fathers day getting my self the rt mats

thumbnail (6).jpg
thumbnail.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's a thread that I see on a lot of car forums that is pretty fun to look through.

So, what did you do today? It can be anything from a fresh wash to ordering new parts!

👍
Recently purchased a 2019 R/T and noticed the rear axle drive shafts have a lot of corrosion on them. The Durango had just 10,000 miles and was previously use as a rental car in South Carolina. I can treat this with some mechanical agitation, rust inhibitor, and some paint. I think they maybe a bad batch, anyone else notice this issue?

·
Registered
98 Posts
new here and but been lurking for a bit, got a 2020 rt in white, love it so far, did a few thing since i got her, in channel vent visor from weathertec , sport pedals, waiting on the ebrake on and dead pedal coming tuesday they say, also did mgp caliper covers in just red no logos, instal was super easy, also while i was in there sanded and painted the rotors black hi heat paint, to get rid of the gray factory had it, also did the deluxe rock blockers from zl1 addons, nice product solid work, and great fast shipping and tec support, also got front windows tinted as well as the windshield
, cargo net and weathertech cargo liner and the pro clip phone vent mount, fathers day getting my self the rt mats

]
Nice pedicure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
262 Posts

View attachment 110021 View attachment 110022 View attachment 110023 View attachment 110024 View attachment 110025 View attachment 110026 View attachment 110027
Nice D! Welcome to the forum. I recently installed the R/T version of the ZL1 rock guards on the front of my D too. I previously had the SRT versions.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Nice white RT. What did I do to ours today...drove it lol. It had been over a week since it was started. Just been taking my truck everywhere and my wife has been too, Durango has just been sitting in the garage. So got it out this morning for my grocery run. Was nice to get back behind the wheel of the Hemi and the cooled seats felt nice. We are planning on going to Florida to Fort Pierce in midddle of June, we live in Illinois so it will get a lot of miles then in that road trip. But lately it has been sitting a lot. I changed oil in it in early March and it has less than 100 miles on the change.

3501 - 3520 of 3540 Posts