Dodge Durango Forum banner

3321 - 3340 of 3340 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Had a box containing more Griot's products sitting on my door step when I got home. One of the items is a spray on ceramic wax. Can't wait to try that out. Has great reviews.

And a followup to the Griot's Ceramic Spray.

Rain is gone today and inspecting surfaces that were treated. Drove in heavy rain yesterday for at least 30 miles.

Absolutely no road grime on the wheels, glass or painted surfaces that were treated with Ceramic. The glass looks like it was just cleaned. Chrome wheels look like they were just cleaned, etc.

Highly recommended A 22 oz bottle is $19.99. You need to treat the surfaces before application with a wash at least and Speed Shine as a plus. The ease of keeping surfaces clean is well worth the cost of this product.

·
Registered
856 Posts
The Griot's Ceramic Spray works great on the glass for Durango III. Plenty of rain yesterday. Phenomenal water beading on the windshield and rear hatch glass. Using the wipers didn't affect the water beading at all. The door painted surfaces I sprayed also beaded up and appear to not collect dirt and road grunge like the standard Speed Shine treatment.

Highly recommended

·
Registered
856 Posts
I’m going to try it too. Thanks for the follow up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$19.99 for the 22 ox bottle. A bargain. After that you can buy gallon refills.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's a thread that I see on a lot of car forums that is pretty fun to look through.

So, what did you do today? It can be anything from a fresh wash to ordering new parts!

👍
Today I changed my rear valance from single to dual valance

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey guys! I finally got my 22s powder coated again with new tires 285/35 since its lowered and they are better than the 285/40 I have previously and no rub. After lowering it, the 40 series rub on road dips. Anyway I had lights also installed plus the new sport hood on my 2014 plus tire letters and wrapped the hood but soon changing the wrap to something else. Then the roof, door handles and a few other spots will get wrapped. My engine lights have multi colors. Normally I ride with the black light color but I park it with red. Unfortunately I cant ride around with red because cops will ticket us. Lol. Lmk what ya think. Should I wrap the hood in glossy black metallic to match the blacktop package mirror covers and side pillars? Then I would wrap the door handles black also.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey guys! I finally got my 22s powder coated again with new tires 285/35 since its lowered and they are better than the 285/40 I have previously and no rub. After lowering it, the 40 series rub on road dips. Anyway I had lights also installed plus the new sport hood on my 2014 plus tire letters and wrapped the hood but soon changing the wrap to something else. Then the roof, door handles and a few other spots will get wrapped. My engine lights have multi colors. Normally I ride with the black light color but I park it with red. Unfortunately I cant ride around with red because cops will ticket us. Lol. Lmk what ya think. Should I wrap the hood in glossy black metallic to match the blacktop package mirror covers and side pillars? Then I would wrap the door handles black also.
Nice... I want to do the same a led underglow. Set to when unlocking and possibly a night time drive... Dumb question, you go to shows? I for some reason go to the led color of bright white, green would look kinda bad a$$ too.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nice... I want to do the same a led underglow. Set to when unlocking and possibly a night time drive... Dumb question, you go to shows? I for some reason go to the led color of bright white, green would look kinda bad a$$ too.

Soon I will be going to shows. I just finished it this month. The leds on the wheels are oracle bright white only but it does strobe and fades of white. The engine area on the other hand does any color and modes. I like the white but the red is crazy looking and goes with the red theme. Plus I can strobe it in multiple colors. I appreciate you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there and greetings from Germany :)

1.) Did my first wet install of a decal, here is the result:
IMG_20200218_135705.jpg

2.) No Idea where to get OEM Black Nuts for the wheels....so i went with a 4.99$ Aliexpress tuning 😱
Not bad for that money 😁
IMG_20200217_131913.jpg

Has anyone already did those Rally Stripes as Decals on oder Durangos? They look rly hot! Especially those new ones with red accents.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Looks good, what brand lights are you using?

3321 - 3340 of 3340 Posts