Dodge Durango Forum banner
361 - 380 of 396 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
What’s up everyone ...My name is Tyrone I’m a proud owner of a 2018 Durango GT ..I been watching this site for years learning about vehicles but now hopefully I can learn more and also share some knowledge that I’ve learned

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Durango
3 Posts
DodgeDurango.net is a friendly community dedicated to the Dodge Durango.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have Dodge Durango questions, problems or would just like to discuss it in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cars, trucks or any type of vehicle.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance. :)
My name is marten!. This is my second Durango, the first was an '01, 4.7L. The "new to me" vehicle is a '16 3.6L V6, silver gray w/black interior. I also own an '02 Dakota set up for moderate off-roading.
I found this site because the left front turn indicator on the Durango went out. I also have a problem with the LED bar on tail gate having filled up with water. Supposed to be under warranty, but don't know how that's going to work out quite yet.

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
1,167 Posts
You will not have any warranty on the racetrack light. You don't have any Mopar warranty that MIGHT cover it since it seems that you bought it in this condition. The only people who have had luck with warranties on it are those that have a Mopar extended warranty and even then it's iffy whether the warranty is interpreted as covering that since the warranty excludes lights.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi gang. New to this site. Looking at purchasing a new RT model. Currently drive a 2016 Ram 1500 hemi that was bought new. Any words of wisdom as to what I should look for, or look out for, when searching out my new Durango?

·
Registered
2012 Durango R/T
19 Posts
Hello everyone, New to the Durango family here. I just purchased a 2012 R/T with 16,000 miles!!!

While I was sad to see my SAAB station wagon go (especially since it had a Manual transmission) I am glad to have a vehicle big enough to fit my whole family (and act as a back up to the wife's minivan - A Grand Caravan masquerading as a VW).

Already learned a lot on here when I was doing my research for the purchase, and seemed like the best place to join, ask questions (and hopefully contribute some of my experience as well)

·
Registered
2021 TnG, Reactor Blue
8 Posts
Hi! Ordered a TnG in Reactor Blue on 4/16, with estimated ship 5/28. My first American muscle, first V8, first car >300hp, first SUV I'll own. Will be using it to tow a travel trailer to see the country.

·
Premium Member
2021 DDRT Tow N' Go In-Violet
44 Posts
After 5 Grand Caravans over the past 22 years... (Our sons are 19, 20, 22) We don’t need that kind of vehicle anymore... Grandkids are a while off... I hope. On 05/18/21 I ordered my wife her favorite color purple car she always wanted... 2021 Durango R/T TNG. I wanted the Hemi. 😊. Can’t wait till it is delivered!!

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
After 5 Grand Caravans over the past 22 years... (Our sons are 19, 20, 22) We don’t need that kind of vehicle anymore... Grandkids are a while off... I hope. On 05/18/21 I ordered my wife her favorite color purple car she always wanted... 2021 Durango R/T TNG. I wanted the Hemi. 😊. Can’t wait till it is delivered!!
She will love that color. Looks black on cloudy days but on bright sunny days that color simply POPs and looks magnificent. Good luck and look forward to what you think of it when the DD shows up!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello there! Just joined and currently shopping for 2021 RT preferably with the tow n go package. I am from SoCal and am having a tough time locating one with the TNG package. Found only black but trying to stay away from another blk ride. Anyone here from the west coast area know of good dealers willing to play ball? Currently finding prices between 57,900 - 55,800.

·
Registered
2021 DD R/T w /TNG. Granite Crystal. Leather, Sunroof, HK Stereo, SRT Perf Brk Pads,
7 Posts
Hi everyone. New to the forum, but not to DDs. I am on my 2nd DD. Just traded in my 2012 R/T (which I bought new) on a 2021 DD R/T with TNG package. All I can say is wow, what a difference! I look forward to the discussions on the forum. Pat

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Everyone, I'm a long time car guy and new to the forum and to the Mopar family. Always been a Chevy guy and now in my 50s woke up and bought a 2021 DDHC. I'm very impressed and cannot believe how fast this thing is. Love hearing about all the story's of everyone's cars. I Ordered the Durango back in January and just received it about 1 month ago. My son and I love messing and trying out the new track settings. We just hit our 501 mark last week and today we did our 0-60 times. Iv never known an auto company where the car did what they actually said the car would do. The DDHC is a 3.5 second 0-60 SUV and we just did it in 3.4 :oops:. Any way I was so excited I had to get with some people that would appreciate it as much as I did. I posted some picture below. Bill

·
Registered
2 Posts
Another new guy here. I own a 2004 Durango SLT 4.7 and she is the last new vehicle I have purchased. My 04' has 165k miles and other than the radiator, water pump, and an electric fan conversion, she is completely stock. I did also install a 400 watt JVC sound system which keeps me entertained on those long drives around Florida. The JVC upgrade was for the sound quality as well as adding the hands free iPhone connection. I would like to convert the exhaust to the Flowmaster 50 SUV with duals out the back. I love my 04' or I wouldn't still be driving it for 17 years. However, the A/C could be a bit colder and I wish it had a better transmission. That 3-speed with OD sure does drink a lot of gas; 17 city and 20 highway on level ground with the wind out my back.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Wicked and all,

Upgraded to DD-TNG with lots of fun stuff from my DD'17 R/T. I'm out here in Calfornia and looking to tow an Airstream hopefully soon! I'm having a heck of a time finding anything specific on payload capacity for the DD TNG along with recommendations. Either way, love the forum and look forward to talking with y'all!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all. My name is Luis and I’m from New Jersey (Burlington area).
Bought my 2017 Durango R/T last year but gained the courage to register now to the forum.
It’s my first Mopar and I believe I won’t leave the “family”.
Hope to learn a lot from you guys! And probably go to some meets and greets.

2017 Dodge Durango R/T

·
Registered
3 Posts
DodgeDurango.net is a friendly community dedicated to the Dodge Durango.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have Dodge Durango questions, problems or would just like to discuss it in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cars, trucks or any type of vehicle.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
just joined ,hope to get general info on my 2017 Durango like does it have an aux battery and where is it , I found the one under passenger seat dealer charged for replacing aux battery just wondering where it is

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
1,167 Posts
If you have a V6 then you have two batteries under the passenger seat with the small one for the autostart feature. If you have an RT then you only have one battery under the passenger seat.

361 - 380 of 396 Posts