Dodge Durango Forum banner

321 - 340 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello! My company car is a 2015 Durango and love the thing. This is my take home car and my DD. As a safety manager the vehicle is used for on scene accident investigations for our truck fleet, so it is equipped with emergency lighting as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
Family of 6 here we just got a 2013 RT and I wanted to see what kind of practical mods I can do to my Durango without breaking the bank and keeping it our family hauler.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I'm new owner of 2016 Durango R/T Blacktop Edition. Haven't even picked it up, but excited. Already have a list of mods already sorted out lol.

Also owner of Dodge Magnum SRT, my new Durango R/T and Magnum SRT will share my same Instagram account. If interested you can follow my upgrades, mods, etc. @fastwagn ? on IG

Ton's of info to read here on this Durango forum, looks like I'll be busy reading for awhile lol. I'll a attach of pic from dealer website for now, will post more pics soon. Interior hasn't been detailed in these pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Durango SRT
6 Posts
DodgeDurango.net is a friendly community dedicated to the Dodge Durango.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have Dodge Durango questions, problems or would just like to discuss it in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cars, trucks or any type of vehicle.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance. :)
2018 Durango SRT. This is my third Durango, two Citadels and now my SRT! Thankful for this forum, and news it has already provided.

·
Registered
Dodge Durango MY 2015 3.6 WD Limited with LPG Prins VSI 2.0 alternative fuel system.
73 Posts
Hi,
I'm 45 years old and was born in Poland. I live and work in Germany. I own a Dodge Durango MY 2015 3.6 WD Limited with LPG plant Prins VSI 2.0, first approved in Germany since 2018. I hope to collect your experiences here. I've been driving this great car since April 2019 and I'm totally satisfied with it.

I've made these changes so far:
UConnect 8.4 RJ3 CTX conversion.
Carperformance Android Extension.
Front cam Parkvision universal 180°
Azdome 4K Dashcam GS63H with rear cam.
PedalBox+ DTE-Systems
Weathertech mats
Durango door sill guards
Pedal kit
Mopar wheel locks
K&N air filter
K&N cabin air filter

I want to make these changes:
New black wheels, 10x22'' with 285-35-22 tires
Retrofit blind spot assistant
Etc...

All repairs so far:
Racetrack middle led tail light. Has been replaced under warranty.
Cooler leaking. Has been replaced under warranty.
I hope that nothing new will come

Best regards

Gregor

Reactions: Durangutan

·
Registered
1999 Durango SLT 4x4
29 Posts
DodgeDurango.net is a friendly community dedicated to the Dodge Durango.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have Dodge Durango questions, problems or would just like to discuss it in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cars, trucks or any type of vehicle.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance. :)
Hi,
I'm Durned Ugly and durned old too.
I couldn't figure out how to post an "introduction thread" so I figured I would just reply to you and you might straighten me out.
I landed here after cruising the cosmos in my bitchin' 99 Durango 4x4. She's a KEEPER!
Looking for a DRB III emulator that is viable for my old girl that I'm (hopefully) not too stupid to use.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Durango R/T
4 Posts
Hey Guys!

New to the forum but not new to forums! Coming from the LSX family of forums, I love the community, the help, and wealth of knowledge that there is to find on forums like these! just picked up a 2017 Durango R/T and absolutely love it! It is perfect for me and my son and all the fun things that come along with toddlers. I am a bit of a gear head and love doing my own work on my vehicles. Been a GM fan all my life but my first car was a Jeep Wrangler and have always respected the MOPAR brand. Fell in love with the Durango R/T because I wanted an SUV with more Sport than Utility.

·
Registered
'18 Mopar Special Edition #099 of 250 B5 Blue
50 Posts
I failed to see this topic initially. I am a long time Jeep owner but have entered Durango territory with my new (but 2018) DD Mopar Limited Edition B5 blue.
AND
I
LOVE
IT!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whats up guys, New to the forum i have a 14 citadel v8. looking at cold air intakes and dash cams for now any suggestions. I may want to upgrade the front bumper and hood to the newer RT design later

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Durango R/T AWD Blacktop Edition
70 Posts
Greetings from Northern New Jersey! My name is Mike, I'm currently 26 years old and have a 2017 Dodge Durango R/T AWD Blacktop Edition that I purchased new around October of 2017. It's my daily driver and right now I've got about 65k miles on the clock--AND COUNTING. Here are some photos of my beast:

A little about me:

I work in corporate IT for a Fortune 10 company. Some hobbies/skills include CB and HAM/Amateur Radio (planning on getting my HAM ticket once I'm able to visit a testing site--thanks COVID), computers and networking obviously, camping, hiking, the gun range, car audio, automotive electrical wiring, and many more.

Fun fact about my Durango: I developed a leak in the AC system around 38k miles a year and a half (ish) ago. Dodge wouldn't warranty it nor would they goodwill it. The stealership wasted $885 to recharge the system with that super expensive R1234YF refrigerant and leak detection dye plus a $130 diagnostic fee. I said heck no and went without AC for quite a while. Fast forward to 3 weeks ago I was able to convert the system from R1234YF to R134A without any issue so far. So for those of you wondering--YES! It CAN be done!

Oh, and what was the source of the leak? A defective (from the factory) Condenser with a bad weld/solder joint where a pipe went in. $600 installed at my local mechanic (who's also a big Mopar guy).

Looking forward to meeting and interacting with all of you!

321 - 340 of 358 Posts