Dodge Durango Forum banner

301 - 315 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello just joined 5/23/19 my name is Mike,...im from Lancaster pa...….this is the first Durango I owned(2015 limited)..had gotten it easter weekend it was a CPO......40K on the ticker white with the rally appearance pakage…...black leather...very very nice ride.....ive owend other mopars,,,,and a Yukon which was my last ride.....then a 93 ramcharger and a 75 short bed stepside dodge pick up.....440 ci 4bbl 4 speed with creaper granny and reverse...…..dana 60's....warn whinch painted camo inside n out...411 gears.....lifted body and suspension lift I total of 8in for both then 86 ramcharger 360 4bbl... other pars 72 duster and 64 Newport....so far me and my gf and my 8yr old are enjoying the new Durango

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome, happy to see some Lancaster folks on the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello folks.

2004 Durango that needs some TLC that I have been putting off and heard this is the place so seek the sage advice of Durango masters!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Everyone,

I just bought a 2018 Durango GT 3.6L. I'm coming from a 2000 Ford Expedition with 260,000 miles that has been with me since it was new. I was involved with the Ford Expedition forum and was able to learn a lot and contribute some so I wanted to have the same experience with the Durango. I keep cars for a long time so forums like this are indispensable when it comes to learning how these things tick. Looking forward to what I'll learn!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello from Warwick, NY! I just purchased a New (leftover) 2018 Durango SRT!
It's an awesome machine in White Knuckle paint!
It took a week but I have just passed the 500 mile mark to release the hounds :) !

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI all. From Boise, ID. Just bought a 2013 DD Citadel with the V6 with 72k miles. I lucked out, the vehicle is in extremely good shape. Just joining to gain a resource for aftermarket upgrade ideas and suggestions.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello and good evening, from St.Clair MI. Closing the 100k mi gap in my 2015 R/T. It’s a DD for my family and has served us well since buying it last year with 60k on it. The last 10k miles or so have been focused on maintenance, and have really relied on this forum for help. Now I’m aimed at contributing with what I’ve learned.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello from Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. My name is Carl and I'm a proud Military Veteran and the new owner of a '19 DD SRT wearing Billet Silver paint. It's been an off-and-on relationship with Chrysler/MOPAR since the mid to late 70's and depending on the decade.

Have Owned and enjoyed:
'68 Dodge Charger R/T
'73 Plymouth Satellite
'74 Plymouth Satellite (4 door) - family transportation when my daughter was born in '84.

Have Owned and didn't enjoy:
2001 Dodge 3500 V10 Dually
2003 Dodge Viper GTS

Recently Owned and enjoyed:
2016 Dodge Charger R/T, Road and Track - wife's
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker - traded for Hellcat

Currently Own:
2006 Dodge Charger Daytona - Top Banana
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat - Green Go
2019 Dodge Durango SRT - Billet Silver

I've owned many different Manufacturers/Models in between my love and hate relationship. The above was to give you some background about my Chrysler/MOPAR/FCA ownership.

I'm humbled to be here and I'm looking forward to learning what I can from you fine folks. As well as, hopefully contributing to the Forum.
All the best,
Carl

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello from Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. My name is Carl and I'm a proud Military Veteran and the new owner of a '19 DD SRT wearing Billet Silver paint. It's been an off-and-on relationship with Chrysler/MOPAR since the mid to late 70's and depending on the decade.

Have Owned and enjoyed:
'68 Dodge Charger R/T
'73 Plymouth Satellite
'74 Plymouth Satellite (4 door) - family transportation when my daughter was born in '84.

Have Owned and didn't enjoy:
2001 Dodge 3500 V10 Dually
2003 Dodge Viper GTS

Recently Owned and enjoyed:
2016 Dodge Charger R/T, Road and Track - wife's
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker - traded for Hellcat

Currently Own:
2006 Dodge Charger Daytona - Top Banana
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat - Green Go
2019 Dodge Durango SRT - Billet Silver

I've owned many different Manufacturers/Models in between my love and hate relationship. The above was to give you some background about my Chrysler/MOPAR/FCA ownership.

I'm humbled to be here and I'm looking forward to learning what I can from you fine folks. As well as, hopefully contributing to the Forum.
All the best,
Carl
Welcome! I’m on my 6th mopar and 3rd Hemi. Always keeps my coming back!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome Carl and thank you for your service.
What part of Lancaster County?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newbie here. 2015 Durango R/T Blacktop owner. Mods in my signature are in progress and I will post some pics soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Proud new owner of a 2019 R/T Blacktop AWD in Destroyer Grey. I had to purchase from a dealer 250 miles away because apparently being a non-SRT V8 with AWD makes mine somewhat of a unicorn in my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just picked up my 2019 RT Blacktop AWD Durango and dove in on it right away with tint, HID bulb swap to Philips Ultinon, LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, KN drop in and now working on the exhaust. Stuck on Blastin Bobs versions but most likely will build my own custom as I have for many many years. Nothing better than fine tuning the sounds of a ride to suit your ears.

their current (and future) cars, trucks or any type of vehicle.

301 - 315 of 315 Posts