Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was on the NJ turnpike and decided to see what power this truck has. Played with the paddle shifters just a little bit lol. I’m am sure pleased on this purchased but, there was a weird noise coming from the driver side as I was doing 110mph. Sounded like air to me. Has anyone had this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
734 Posts
Did the noise sound like it was coming from the outside? My guess is the mirrors making noise cutting through the wind.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
711 Posts
Sounds in vehicles often are not coming from where they sound like they are coming from....did you have a passenger with you who was trying to breathe as you passed 110 and was having a hard time getting his lungs to fill?
:)
x2 on the mirrors being the likely culprit. My SXT has a wind noise both sides as I get to about 85 or so.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did the noise sound like it was coming from the outside? My guess is the mirrors making noise cutting through the wind.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yea it must’ve been the mirrors. It was just strange and new to me

·
Registered
66 Posts
Do you have a sunroof? I notice a big difference in wind noise at high speed if I close the sun shade.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I get some noise as well around 80. It sounds like the mirror to me. Gets a little less quiet if I'm doing 105.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts