Dodge Durango Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Greetings Nyc360hemi and reyesjrX,
Glad to hear you are working with your dealer for this concern. If we can be of any additional assistance as you are working with your dealer, feel free to send us a private message. We'd be more than happy to help.

Rob
Dodge Cares
Hello sir ! Thank you very much for following up with my post ,for some reason I did not get a notification!

Update : dropped it off at the dealer Monday afternoon and told them about my issues and me thinking the water pump was failing and if it was , that I do have extended warranty on it . Tuesday afternoon I give them a call on any updates and they said the water pump bearings were shot and pulley has a bunch of play . He also said they got full approval from warranty to replace water pump and thermostat ! Thank god , hard time like these I couldn’t afford to pay it out of pocket had it came to that . Just want to thank you guys for all the help , I’m hoping to pick it up this afternoon or tomorrow morning and if all is good , I will post a final update . Have a great one guys !

·
Registered
56 Posts
That’s great news! Glad to hear you got it all fixed up. Did they provide an end time for the repair? I remember a while back the water pump was hard to come by.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
That’s great news! Glad to hear you got it all fixed up. Did they provide an end time for the repair? I remember a while back the water pump was hard to come by.
I picked it up this afternoon . All seems well , sound is gone . He mentioned it was a pain in the ass to get one but that they found one .To be honest I don’t know if I should believe that they put the oem part or an aftermarket 🤷‍♂️. Only because he mentioned they had trouble finding one . Either way he did say 3 years parts and labor warranty from dealership so I should be fine .

21 - 23 of 23 Posts