Dodge Durango Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've got the latest design variation, the WeatherTech FloorLiner HP. I got the three-row kit and am really satisfied with the fit and quality.

I skipped the cargo mat because of the need to choose third row up or third row down. I guess push come to shove the smaller cargo mat with third row up is the most versatile and give some protection, but then you still loose access to the covered well that we use for hauling groceries.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So, never having spent $300 for floor mats before, and after reading about all that "laser measured" and "computer designed for a custom fit" stuff, I figured the WeatherTech mats would meet expectations. Alas, not so.

First, the cargo mat. What's up with the 3" of unprotected carpeting on the right side?

View attachment 27605

Then the front passenger:

View attachment 27606

Was the "laser measure" just having a bad day when they designed these? Does everyone else have the same issues with the WeatherTech mats?

I'm calling this $300 not well-spent.

:(
Why does that mat look worn out? I’ve never seen a Weather Tech look like that. I think someone is trying to rip you off and give you a floor mat from BigLots or something, take a pic of the whole mat, what year Durango are these going in?

·
Registered
54 Posts
We also have the weathertech Cargo Mat. It is a horrible fit. The right side does not even come close. leaving about 3" of carpet exposed. The other mats fit well.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Rectangle Automotive tire Bag Font Gas
this fits great in my 19sxt. I don't use the 3rd row much so not worried. It does roll back just incase needed.

·
Registered
2017 AWD durango GT 3.6
499 Posts
Speaking of fitment issues, saw this add showing a weathertech mat for the area behind the 3rd row being pitched as a solution. Does not look like a good fit at all.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Speaking of fitment issues, saw this add showing a weathertech mat for the area behind the 3rd row being pitched as a solution. Does not look like a good fit at all.
No that looks a little too big for the space.

I got the Smartliners from Amazon for the front, 2nd row floor, 3rd row floor and the larger mat for the cargo area (my 3rd row stays folded down for work). For the price compared to the Weathertechs, I was thoroughly impressed with the fit of them. They seem pretty thick too.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts