Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought Dodge durango 2013 SXT RWD brand new one month ago, the car is very good except for 3 issues i am facing now..
1) There is vibration felt in the steering wheel, and the seats at around speed of 110 KPH, the dealer changed the tires for 3 times now with no significant improvement, i also noticed recently a slight right sided deviation.
2) The emergency flash light in the cargo area is not working since i bought the car, the dealer said the rechargeable battery is dead and they are going to replace it but not until now. although i think there is problem in the charging poles in the cargo area.
3) Regarding the uconnect sound system, i has uconnect 430 (without navigation system), i cannot play music directly from USB flash memory but i have to copy them to the hard disc of the car to be able to play them..although i changed many flash memories and formatted them as FAT 32 as recommended.
Anybody has faced similar problems or can help or advice me regarding these problems.. please..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Johnatef,

I've only had my Durango for about 12 hours now so if I'm wrong on this please just ignore me haha. I was looking at a few reviews for Durangos before I purchased mine and I remember seeing this video.
The gentlemen talks about vibration issues and he doesn't seem bothered by it. (I'm not saying that you don't have a right to be concerned by any means)

Hopefully this gives you some type of info or gets you pointed in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
If your feeling it in the steering wheel It must be from the front suspension (if 3 sets of tires did not fix it). Most likely a tierod arm out of spec. Get someone to follow (well, lead) you and video it. It would help Dealer, as well as us. I haven't seen or heard about this yet

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for help.. what model do you have? did you face any of my complaints??

Johnatef,

I've only had my Durango for about 12 hours now so if I'm wrong on this please just ignore me haha. I was looking at a few reviews for Durangos before I purchased mine and I remember seeing this video.
The gentlemen talks about vibration issues and he doesn't seem bothered by it. (I'm not saying that you don't have a right to be concerned by any means)

Hopefully this gives you some type of info or gets you pointed in the right direction.
Thank you so much for your reply, i watched the video you posted already, did this mean that the vibration problem is common in the durango even in 2014?? I dont know..
What model do you have? did you face any of my complaints??
I am really concerned about this vibration and also would like to know about playing the music directly from the USB in the sound system and also about the emergency flash light is it really working??
Again thank you for your help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts