Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought Dodge durango 2013 SXT RWD brand new one month ago, the car is very good except for 3 issues i am facing now..
1) There is vibration felt in the steering wheel, and the seats at around speed of 110 KPH, the dealer changed the tires for 3 times now with no significant improvement, i also noticed recently a slight right sided deviation.
2) The emergency flash light in the cargo area is not working since i bought the car, the dealer said the rechargeable battery is dead and they are going to replace it but not until now. although i think there is problem in the charging poles in the cargo area.
3) Regarding the uconnect sound system, i has uconnect 430 (without navigation system), i cannot play music directly from USB flash memory but i have to copy them to the hard disc of the car to be able to play them..although i changed many flash memories and formatted them as FAT 32 as recommended.
Anybody has faced similar problems or can help or advice me regarding these problems.. please..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not sure but I seem to recall reading somewhere that people have found their wheel lug nuts have come loose causing a vibration. I would just do a quick check to make sure they are tight.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
checked already .. thanks for help anyway

Not sure but I seem to recall reading somewhere that people have found their wheel lug nuts have come loose causing a vibration. I would just do a quick check to make sure they are tight.
I checked them already and they are tight

1 - 4 of 4 Posts