Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Luxe Auto Concepts is one place to get them. Have also seen them on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Luxe Auto Concepts is one place to get them. Have also seen them on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Give this man a box of Snickers!" Yes, you've found it! Kindof 'pricey' at $50, but they do indeed sell this! They're not fond of providing links here, but go to Lux Auto concepts' website and do a search for "2014+ Durango Rear side Window Flag Decal Kit".. I might just get this for mine (if I can justify the outrageous price compared to my patriotism).... Yeah. I love my country!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had to jump on board this train. I think they look great! Ordered distressed in matte black.

·
Registered
38 Posts
DurangedGraphics.com also sells them and is a Durango owner. That is where I got mine.
There are a couple Etsy shops as well.
You can choose from the straight line versions or the 'distressed' versions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
DurangedGraphics.com also sells them and is a Durango owner. That is where I got mine.
There are a couple Etsy shops as well.
You can choose from the straight line versions or the 'distressed' versions.
looks like site is dead or down

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gotta say I love the way that looks so I ordered a set today on luxe auto. Can't wait to get them and throw them on.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No triming . I got the ones from luxe auto concepts they are sized to fit. The only trimming is that it comes in a flat piece. If you then trim around the decal it fits perfect. No overlapping edges or anything. Worth the extra money from luxe. And relatively easy to install

1 - 17 of 17 Posts