Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
735 Posts
Otherwise, no. No such kits. You also didn't say what year your GT is so you need to know that the SRT didn't come out until 2018.

·
Registered
2018 Durango R/T
18 Posts
There is a complete kit to upgrade Durango Gt to SRT ?
There isn’t. If they had such a kit it would probably cost more than you paid for your GT & then you’d have to install it yourself with ruining your current gt warranty & not getting a new warranty. Add in the cost of having a shop install such an upgrade & you could have kept your gt & bought a new srt.

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
1,056 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for your reaction , I search for accessories for Durango but I did not find, if there is respective website for Durango accessories its will be good.

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
735 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
  • Love
Reactions: majdi

·
Registered
2021 Durango GT Plus AWD
30 Posts
I looking for both cosmetic “upgrades” and performance.
When it comes to "cosmetic" upgrades, one man's upgrade is another's POS.:poop: I have a GT Plus, with fairly large 20" wheels, and big 265/50/20 tires. I see no reason to "upgrade" to anything bigger. Has a factory rear spoiler. Maybe your looking for a factory scooped hood? Adding colored LEDs and other "nonsense" are not what I consider upgrades. Waste of time and $$$$, and usually cause more heartaches due to electrical issues caused by improper install.

As for engine performance, factory or aftermarket, not much happening there. Cat-back exhaust, CAI - that's about it.
Only other thing you could do is maybe a RIPP supercharger. Now you're talking like $7K+...

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I looking for both cosmetic “upgrades” and performance.
I am waiting to find the right stripes to put on my DDRT. I don't want factory stripe design but rather something closer to a 70s R/T stripe but somehow more suiting for our 5Klb rides.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When it comes to "cosmetic" upgrades, one man's upgrade is another's POS.:poop: I have a GT Plus, with fairly large 20" wheels, and big 265/50/20 tires. I see no reason to "upgrade" to anything bigger. Has a factory rear spoiler. Maybe your looking for a factory scooped hood? Adding colored LEDs and other "nonsense" are not what I consider upgrades. Waste of time and $$$$, and usually cause more heartaches due to electrical issues caused by improper install.

As for engine performance, factory or aftermarket, not much happening there. Cat-back exhaust, CAI - that's about it.
Only other thing you could do is maybe a RIPP supercharger. Now you're talking like $7K+...
I have the a GT Plus also,

But you can upgrade many thing in the car , like;-

1- upgrades the Air intake system.

2- upgrades the exhaust system.

3- upgrades the ignition system.

and the for cosmetic :-

put the racing sticker like the attached photo ( I did the order and I am waiting to receive it) .

put the taillight decal like the attached photo (I did the order and I am waiting to receive it).

put body kits, I don't find until now nice one with good price , All I found are very expensive .

there is many thing you can do it for your car ..

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts