Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm getting an 18 Durango srt and I'm trying to figure out what guys are doing far as upgrades. Plus I can't do a cam and I'm not sure about a tune because I will have a 5 year 60k Mopar warranty and I just lost my paid off 14 rt when AH cammed it and the whole left side of the engine needs to be rebuilt. Maybe a chip?

·
Registered
34 Posts
JLT Intake and JLT 3.0 oil seperator is what i have done on my 18 srt. I did do mid muffler delete and xpipe install. I do feel i lost a bit of bottom end, but, can feel a very nice improvement on the top side on highway runs. Best 0-60 after mid muff delete was 4.5 and so far a 13.3 @ 102 ( mildly uphill) Da of 2200. Not sure if that was the problem. Best 0 to 60 prior to mid muff delete was 4.1 . I am going to install some straight through magnaflow mufflers and see if it makes any difference. Tunes are pricey but from what i hear, worth it. Most importantly, have fun!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JLT Intake and JLT 3.0 oil seperator is what i have done on my 18 srt. I did do mid muffler delete and xpipe install. I do feel i lost a bit of bottom end, but, can feel a very nice improvement on the top side on highway runs. Best 0-60 after mid muff delete was 4.5 and so far a 13.3 @ 102 ( mildly uphill) Da of 2200. Not sure if that was the problem. Best 0 to 60 prior to mid muff delete was 4.1 . I am going to install some straight through magnaflow mufflers and see if it makes any difference. Tunes are pricey but from what i hear, worth it. Most importantly, have fun!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I agree it feels like I lost something I thought I deleted my muffler and put in X Pipe I put in a stage one chip and it was immediate improvement I don’t know what all these guys are talking about a PCM learning everything because it’s been two weeks and still see improvements.

·
Registered
134 Posts
you're in luck... Check out my channel as I have done a lot of the bolt on upgrades most people would do. Some I won't do due to preference but thats what my channel is all about right now so perfect for you to check out and see what you like or dont like! give a subscribe as well if you dont mind! https://www.youtube.com/c/MattySRT/

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT, 392 Hemi, Eibach Coils, 22" Hellcat Reps, Stainless Works 3" Exhaust, cat deleted
735 Posts
Stainless Works Exhaust is pretty nice.

·
Registered
19 Posts
What improvements did you see with their tune?
You need to find a tuner who uses HP Tuners and have them do a custom tune for you. They have a ton of parameters that they can work on, much more than the old tuning systems like Diablosport, especially when it comes to the calibration and the transmission parameters.

·
Registered
76 Posts
You need to find a tuner who uses HP Tuners and have them do a custom tune for you. They have a ton of parameters that they can work on, much more than the old tuning systems like Diablosport, especially when it comes to the calibration and the transmission parameters.
So ur saying HP is better than diablo? What about total cost?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts