Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the Y25 update at the dealer last week. Today I started my car and saw something on the screen that said I've been updated to the latest software. When I started my car, the SRT menu is gone??? Can't get to any custom drive modes? Anyone else have this?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Got the Y25 update at the dealer last week. Today I started my car and saw something on the screen that said I've been updated to the latest software. When I started my car, the SRT menu is gone??? Can't get to any custom drive modes? Anyone else have this?
Just takes a few minutes to load. They will show up.

·
Registered
207 Posts
This is the update to 17.99 from 17.89 which is what Y25 was. It claims to have even more radio fixes and CarPlay/AA improvements.

I received the update today and noticed the same thing about the SRT menu, but in a few minutes it resolved itself and was back to normal.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No. I had the Y25 update last week. Today (7 days later) I started the car and saw a message on the screen saying the software had been automatically updated to an even newer version. Put about 150 miles on the car today and still no SRT Driving Modes/Launch/Performance gauges.

·
Registered
179 Posts
No. I had the Y25 update last week. Today (7 days later) I started the car and saw a message on the screen saying the software had been automatically updated to an even newer version. Put about 150 miles on the car today and still no SRT Driving Modes/Launch/Performance gauges.
i posted in another thread but the TSB. I haven't check mine yet but do a soft reboot and/or the same reset via the settings

Organism Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel

Font Parallel Screenshot Number Document

·
Registered
165 Posts
This is the update to 17.99 from 17.89 which is what Y25 was. It claims to have even more radio fixes and CarPlay/AA improvements.

I received the update today and noticed the same thing about the SRT menu, but in a few minutes it resolved itself and was back to normal.
Did you flip those numbers, Grizz? I'm at 17.98-PROD. When I go to system updates, it just starts scanning for WiFi networks (even in my garage), I can't read if it is saying "connected" or "connecting" next to my home SSiD and if I tell it to stop scanning, I'm not sure it actually does anything.

Do I need to wait longer? Is there somewhere else to force an update? And of course, the website tells me that I'm up to date.

·
Registered
2021 Durango SRT, 2017 Chrysler 300S 5.7
288 Posts
Did you flip those numbers, Grizz? I'm at 17.98-PROD. When I go to system updates, it just starts scanning for WiFi networks (even in my garage), I can't read if it is saying "connected" or "connecting" next to my home SSiD and if I tell it to stop scanning, I'm not sure it actually does anything.

Do I need to wait longer? Is there somewhere else to force an update? And of course, the website tells me that I'm up to date.
The new update 17.99-PROD is being pushed out OTA....you should be seeing it soon...The website, just like DodgeCares aint worth $hit

·
Registered
165 Posts
Neither the uconnect app or the mopar owners website update my mileage, fuel, tire pressure or oil life either. I can remote start and lock/unlcok from them though.

I called Sirius tech support, they had me do an SOS call and see if they could locate my vehicle (they could) and that was the extent of their assistance. They said they "opened a ticket" but no solutions. Surprisingly, they didn't even ask me if I've uninstalled and re-installed the app or anything.

I thought maybe if I sat in my garage with the power on and connected to my wifi it would be able to update, but nope.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Neither the uconnect app or the mopar owners website update my mileage, fuel, tire pressure or oil life either. I can remote start and lock/unlcok from them though.

I called Sirius tech support, they had me do an SOS call and see if they could locate my vehicle (they could) and that was the extent of their assistance. They said they "opened a ticket" but no solutions. Surprisingly, they didn't even ask me if I've uninstalled and re-installed the app or anything.

I thought maybe if I sat in my garage with the power on and connected to my wifi it would be able to update, but nope.
@RancidLunchmeat My app and online portal are behaving the same. The last time it updated my information online was 12/19/2021 and the last time it updated my mileage correctly in the app was probably a few weeks ago before the latest update. Online shows 2,974 miles where the app shows 3,087 miles and I am sitting at 3,330 actual. But to your point the app still functions as normal and I can unlock/lock/remote start and kill it as needed. The location services also work. I could care less about mileage, tire pressure and fuel level display. Ironically, 2,974 was the mileage at my last dealer visit when they manually updated to 17.89, but the date doesn't jive.

To your earlier question I am not aware of a UConnect software file that ends in .98. The more recent files released were 17.73, 17.89 and 17.99. As Saleen mentioned the update to 17.99 is over the air (cellular) and not via wi-fi. I have yet to figure out which updates they will push via wi-fi. I received my OTA update to 17.99 on the 12th when I was driving to lunch. No way to manually force an update unfortunately.

Reactions: RancidLunchmeat

·
Registered
2021 Durango SRT, 2017 Chrysler 300S 5.7
288 Posts
@RancidLunchmeat My app and online portal are behaving the same. The last time it updated my information online was 12/19/2021 and the last time it updated my mileage correctly in the app was probably a few weeks ago before the latest update. Online shows 2,974 miles where the app shows 3,087 miles and I am sitting at 3,330 actual. But to your point the app still functions as normal and I can unlock/lock/remote start and kill it as needed. The location services also work. I could care less about mileage, tire pressure and fuel level display. Ironically, 2,974 was the mileage at my last dealer visit when they manually updated to 17.89, but the date doesn't jive.

To your earlier question I am not aware of a UConnect software file that ends in .98. The more recent files released were 17.73, 17.89 and 17.99. As Saleen mentioned the update to 17.99 is over the air (cellular) and not via wi-fi. I have yet to figure out which updates they will push via wi-fi. I received my OTA update to 17.99 on the 12th when I was driving to lunch. No way to manually force an update unfortunately.
There is a Software version ending in .98 It was pushed to the Jeep Grand Cherokee L's and was probably installed on your unit from the factory(what is your build date?). Your update will happen, most likely when you arent expecting it....

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
Looks like my Uconnect stopped updating as well since the .99 update. Uconnect updated the day before I got the update, showed 7 percent fuel. The next day I filled up and drove 50 miles or so and nothing updated. Still showing 7 percent fuel level and tire pressures are wrong.

·
Registered
165 Posts
On a somewhat similar vein, does anybody know how to get the push to talk steering wheel button to launch Google Assistant instead of the uconnect system?

On the Ford Sync system, when using Android Auto, the push to talk button automatically used Google Assistant. However, on uconnect, it keeps using the uconnect system even if AA is being used. So I can't use voice navigation or anything for AA.

Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere to get this to switch over? The button doesn't work, neither does "Ok Google" or "Hey Google" to launch the voice system using the phone rather than the DDHC built in phone microphone..

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
On a somewhat similar vein, does anybody know how to get the push to talk steering wheel button to launch Google Assistant instead of the uconnect system?

On the Ford Sync system, when using Android Auto, the push to talk button automatically used Google Assistant. However, on uconnect, it keeps using the uconnect system even if AA is being used. So I can't use voice navigation or anything for AA.

Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere to get this to switch over? The button doesn't work, neither does "Ok Google" or "Hey Google" to launch the voice system using the phone rather than the DDHC built in phone microphone..
Quickly press the green phone button once. Do not hold it down for more then 1 second. You can also configure Barge In which allows the system to listen to your commands like OK or Hey google.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts