Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed a pop-up on my 2014 Limited AWD about an update to the uConnect software. Did not have a chance to complete the update (I guess I'll do it tonight) but wanted to check whether anyone else got a prompt and - most importantly, what are the changes they are pushing. Just for fun, I checked the uConnect website and after plugging my VIN, it says my software is.. up to date... So go figure....

·
Registered
978 Posts
I only had my 2017 for just over 2 years and never got an update. I'll have to check the website to see if I have the latest. It should be able to connect to your wifi in your home and update like anything else.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I have a '14 Limited V6 AWD and got the notice yesterday after I pulled into the parking lot at work. The dash stayed lite even after I exited the vehicle, so I suppose it did what even it needed to do. Nothing much seemed to have changed - not sure what the content of the update included.

·
Registered
9 Posts
2015 here. Noticed popped up and when we scheduled the update nothing happened. Tried to update manually with the USB and that didn't work either. Tried calling Chrysler and they had me do a soft reset and that hasn't done much either. I love FCA thinks that sending viruses to their vehicles is a great customer experience...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts