Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone getting channel 18, "holiday traditions" on their uconnect?

I can get the rest of the holiday channels but not 18. If i tune with the knob the radio moves from 17 right to 19. If I try to direct tune the "go" button is grayed out like the channel does not exist.

I sent a pile of reauthorizations over several days.

Finally last night i called them and after they sent a pile or re-auths and had me tune a million channels they gave me some story about how certain radios from ford and the uconnect have "limited bandwidth" and can only get a maximum number of channels so no channel 18 for us.

I find that a little crazy since it's a "siriusxm" radio on their new platform and not all that old.

So is anyone else able to get channel 18???

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a BS line from SIRIUS. Do a system reset and try it again (hold the two center dial buttons until the unit reboots).
tried that. Did that and resent the auths and still nothing.

So you can confirm you get channel 18?

·
Super Moderator
12,804 Posts
I've ODd on Christmas music, so I haven't listened to it at length recently.. but I know 18 has been working recently on my '14..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is anyone getting channel 18, "holiday traditions" on their uconnect?

I can get the rest of the holiday channels but not 18. If i tune with the knob the radio moves from 17 right to 19. If I try to direct tune the "go" button is grayed out like the channel does not exist.

I sent a pile of reauthorizations over several days.

Finally last night i called them and after they sent a pile or re-auths and had me tune a million channels they gave me some story about how certain radios from ford and the uconnect have "limited bandwidth" and can only get a maximum number of channels so no channel 18 for us.

I find that a little crazy since it's a "siriusxm" radio on their new platform and not all that old.

So is anyone else able to get channel 18???
This may help someone else. The problem is under the SiriusXM radio settings. The channel is blocked and you only need uncheck it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts