Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi...I have a 2014 RT and was wondering if this is a glitch in everyone's Durango, or if mine was programmed wrong. Does anybody else notice in their navigation settings, when going through options for vehicle icons/arrow, there is no Durango to choose as the vehicle! It has a damn Jeep, but not a Durango?! This offends me lol.

·
Registered
397 Posts
The jeep looks like it's a Dueango when it's on the map. Try it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just noticed this myself, having just bought a 2014 Durango yesterday. However, I also just did the 17.11.07 update and I can tell you they have not fixed this problem. I thought it was a glitch in the update.

·
Registered
145 Posts
no glitch, my icon is the red challenger with the black stripe

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
LOL I was just wondering this myself. funny you posted about it. I was driving to a car show last night and noticed a strange looking vehicle on the map. I didn't get into the settings yet but I plan on messing with it today.
I have brand new 2017 R/T

·
Registered
140 Posts
It has a 200!
Where's the Durango? It would take them about 3 minutes to add a 16-bit image of a Durango. It's probably only a couple pixels different from the Grand Cherokee they have.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It has a 200!
Where's the Durango? It would take them about 3 minutes to add a 16-bit image of a Durango. It's probably only a couple pixels different from the Grand Cherokee they have.
They more than likely say: "Oh the Durango owners can just use the GC icon. It's fine."

·
Registered
2014 Durango Limited V-6 / AWD
1,204 Posts
I'm not sure what the issue is - I haven't gotten the update yet, but I switched to the JGC icon, and once I went to the map view, it looked like the top of a generic SUV.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts