Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2015 Durango a few months ago, and thought the UConnect features were really cool. I received a "Monthly Health Report" a few weeks later, and even received an email within minutes of my wife having a tire blowout (replacing a tire on a car with less than 500 miles is awesome!)

The health report suddenly stopped, and I finally got around to calling uconnect to get it fixed. Short story is that they say "the 2015 Dodge Durango doesn't support Health Reports". Since I have the email, and when I log into UConnect I see a health report from September...I find this hard to believe.

The remote start and unlock features still work. The navigation system has the latest Uconnect software.

Does anyone else with a 2015 Dodge Durango receive these monthly health reports??? Any idea why I would have received them, then they suddenly stopped??

Is there a list of vehicles that support Health Reports?? The uconnect site says "select 2015 vehicles", but I can not find anywhere online that says which vehicles they are.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I got one like a month after i first bought the vehicle, and haven't gotten one since. I forgot all about this until I saw this thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts