Dodge Durango Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
miller4283, you DEF need this radio and USB hub I have
......have the weathertech floormats too
I hope you are enjoying it. I took good care of her, she was not driven much for the first year - I also have MOPAR CAI still, if you want it all let me know. I actually regret trading her in - you got a GREAT deal on that thing!

Sean
Hah! This is pretty crazy...the odds of this happening have got to be astronomical, yet here we are...

I got exactly what I was looking for, and I love this car. It's nice to know she was in good, caring hands before. Helps ease the "unknown" aspect of buying used. She's in great shape, for sure. I thought I just misunderstood what I researched at first.....like which year RT had which front end/hood....but when I realised what I was looking at, I knew I couldn't leave Pearson without it.

Rest assured, she's in good hands yet again.

As far as the radio/hub/etc....we should prolly head to PM's for that. Definitely interested, though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Uconnect / SiriusXM Guardian Service - Has anyone attempted to subscribe to the Uconnect or Sirius Guardian service after making the swap? Just curious if there are any issues with activating the service after this has been done.

·
Registered
4 Posts
OK. I've watched the videos. Is anyone able to explain how you go about activating the Sirius XM Guardian service? It says you press the button on the screen to begin the activation, but what information do you need to give them for activation? Is it the VIN or something else. I assume the wireless 3G or 4G card is built into the radio, is this correct?

·
Registered
878 Posts
So...can one get a 2018 UConnect unit through a Mopar parts dealer (without needing a second mortgage) rather than roll the dice on eBay with a salvage yard unit that could go belly-up in 90 days and leave you with a $700 paperweight?

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
So...can one get a 2018 UConnect unit through a Mopar parts dealer (without needing a second mortgage) rather than roll the dice on eBay with a salvage yard unit that could go belly-up in 90 days and leave you with a $700 paperweight?
I believe ECMP has them, but the listing is very vague. I’d call them to ask, but you’re still looking at $1400.

VAB, Sirius doesn’t seem to want to activate new ones for people doing this upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Can somebody please list the part # for the usb hub? I purchased one but it came with no mounting brackets 68328704AC
Thank you!

·
Registered
66 Posts
It should just replace the usb and SD card reader currently in your center console underneath. Two screws

·
Registered
66 Posts
When I replaced mine it looked like the second picture with the tabs. Here’s the one I took out, also with tabs. Lines up with the screw holes. I think 13-18 are all the same only difference is the connections - usb, SD card whatever.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks Scott, the vendor on eBay is not knowledgeable and confirmed to buy the wrong part number.

Terrible customer service and now I have to deal with the seller of the wrong part number, stating that electrical parts are non refundable.

Believe you have the wrong part that’s why it doesn’t have tabs. There’s no bracket, correct part has tabs to screw it in. I think the right part is 68323663AE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a unit with the media hub from eBay. All good except I think it’s meant to fit a Jeep Compass or something. The only difference is that the lugs at the top don’t align with the screw holes in the dash area, but the bottom screw holes do. Everything else is fine. All functionality works after the radio learns the car after a power cycle. Very pleased with the new CarPlay!

61 - 77 of 77 Posts
About this Discussion
76 Replies
23 Participants
Stagestruck
Dodge Durango Forum
Welcome to the best Dodge Durango Forum around, where you can find a great Dodge Durango Wiki and discuss the reliability of the different trim levels including the GT and SRT!
Full Forum Listing