Dodge Durango Forum banner

Trash management...

Tags
trash
2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Durangutan 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

I'm looking for a solution for trash in the Durango - something to hold all the accumulated crap from road trips, etc. Currently I'm looking at this as a solution for the floor, between the second row seats so we have access from the front row:

Amazon.com: High Road StableMate Large Car Trash Basket: Automotive

It fits the space between the rear bench seats and the center console up front, but I'm not sure about the slight transmission hump and how it will sit on it.

Before I pull the trigger, has anyone else bought anything they love or hate?

#3 ·
I'm by no means a neat freak, but I can't stand trash accumulation in the vehicles too. Unfortunately, the wife is different, and the kids, well... They're kids. I never thought of getting an actual waste receptacle in a vehicle, interesting.

#6 ·
I should have clarified I don't win that battle either! Not unless I go clean it up myself, anyway. For what it's worth, I do keep a few plastic shopping baggies in the glove box, so I can have a spot pick-up or even have one out when I know trash is going to be generated, i.e. road trip. I just toss it like the others said, at the gas station or wherever's convenient.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.