Dodge Durango Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
for me it would all depend on what type of deal i could get- i got 22k off the msrp on my ddsrt because it was a year old and a demo- only had 7145kms on the vehicle plus still factory warranty so if i could get anywhere around another deal like this after waiting a year after they come out then maybe it would be a reality

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just got our SRT in September after the wife said she liked the look of it. I just mentioned that the DD Hellcat is supposed to be announced in April and she said she wanted it, but I'd give her the SRT. Not really going to happen, don't need two huge car payments, but still...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nope. Gonna wait until warranty is expired, swap out rods and pistons, valves, injectors, etc... and throw on a Whipple. Total investment is $15k and will be plenty.

·
Registered
223 Posts
hopefully you
Nope. Gonna wait until warranty is expired, swap out rods and pistons, valves, injectors, etc... and throw on a Whipple. Total investment is $15k and will be plenty.
hopefully your warranty is almost up,,really want to see how this turns out lol- i would probably end up following in your footsteps

·
Registered
105 Posts
Boy you really wonder what the auto world (or our economy in general) is going to look like in a few months. DDHC seemed like a great idea until a month or two ago.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Boy you really wonder what the auto world (or our economy in general) is going to look like in a few months. DDHC seemed like a great idea until a month or two ago.
The people who would seriously consider the DDHC before the shutdown will still be considering it once things start going back to normal. I wasn't one of them...lol

·
Registered
105 Posts
I come to forums to avoid politics and C-19 talk...I know I started it by alluding to current events, but I'm made a promise to my family to not get into anymore forum debates about the uncertainty about our future, so I'm going to stay in own lane.

I think the DDHC is a ridiculous vehicle, but in all the right ways. I absolutely love Dodge's proverbial F' you to batteries and the snowflakes in our culture. So you're right, the segment interested in one will be there if they build one, and I hope they do!

·
Registered
552 Posts
I applaud your restraint for not venturing OT....but there are no arguments ..it is what it is a viral pandemic..they happen about every 80 years....and should the DDHC be produced I will not stay in cylinder deactivation mode for very long if that motor has that feature.:eek:

·
Registered
165 Posts
does it amaze you guys, how many hellcats are setting around for sale, at drastically lower prices.

it really seems like ppl buy them, and store them for a few months/years, and then dump them.

IDK if I would want to get in that cycle, and get socked with all that deprecation.

took my other car to the "speed shop" in town, and he said business was BOOMING, because everyone was on the web, shopping for toys.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts