Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, after fixing a grey 2002 4.7 i bought this orange beast. A 1999(2000 model) 5,9 SLT+
Run 295.000 kms and runs on petrol and gas(LPG) I am a dutchmen living in Ålesund Norway.
Had to fix quite a bit the last couple of months, like changing front brakes, waterpump, belt, exhaust and governer solenoid since it was not shifting. Also a bunch of sensors. Became a good client of Rockauto this year😊👍
Soon time to put the spiketires on, first snow fell on the mountains.

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
1,017 Posts
Wow! Good safety color. That is one bright Durango. That would be hard to miss on the side of the road.

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
Gonzo:
Welcome to DDN. You might be our first member from Norway. Two things come to mind when I see that color.
The first, is that it needs a big 01 on the doors, ala The Dukes of Hazzard! The second, since I live in SW Ohio, is GO Bengals!!!!!

Don

Reactions: NumberThree

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha, i love orange since im dutch and orange is the the dutch national color. Actually the color of our royaltie family with origins in Orange in the south-east of France. Thats why our natonal sportteams and supporters wear orange. I married a norwegian and live here for 14 years now but a big part of me will allways be dutch.

·
Registered
21 D AWD
14 Posts
Hi, after fixing a grey 2002 4.7 i bought this orange beast. A 1999(2000 model) 5,9 SLT+
Run 295.000 kms and runs on petrol and gas(LPG) I am a dutchmen living in Ålesund Norway.
Had to fix quite a bit the last couple of months, like changing front brakes, waterpump, belt, exhaust and governer solenoid since it was not shifting. Also a bunch of sensors. Became a good client of Rockauto this year😊👍
Soon time to put the spiketires on, first snow fell on the mountains.
Uitstekend Minheer! I am US person waiting for Durango order. Lived in Nederland for a while. Enjoy your Orange Beast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts