TAC Running Boards Fit 2011-2022 Dodge Durango (Exclude R/T, GT, GT Plus and SRT Models) SUV Aluminum Black Side Steps Nerf Bars Step Rails Running Boards Rock Panel Off Road Accessories 2Pcs

Brand new in box. Never opened...never installed.

I bought these for my 2013 Citadel Hemi just before it was totaled and never had a chance to take them out of the box or install them. Time to free up some space.

Good news and Bad news !!

Good:
Selling cheap...$100 new. Retails for $239
New in box. Sealed.

Bad:
Most likely can't ship unless you have your own paid shipping services. I'm selling a lot of things due to Medical issues including my Jeep, etc. Physically I'm not able to do much of anything and I have no one to do that for me unless hired $$$$.
Running boards are still in original sealed shipping box. If you have a shipping account with one of the major carriers then this would be the ideal scenario. I can't arrange or drag these things around.

Also note the exclusions for fitment: Exclude R/T, GT, GT Plus and SRT Models!!
Basically if you have an SXT or Citadel....you're good to go.

Here's some stock photos of the running boards:

Tool Automotive exterior Font Auto part Rim

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Car Hood Vehicle Automotive parking light Automotive lighting

Line Font Slope Parallel Musical instrument accessory

Rectangle Font Line Slope Parallel

Writing implement Product Rectangle Pen Office supplies

$100. Still have room to negotiate...just need to clear space out. If you're close to Little Rock, AR this could be a deal !
If you have any further questions or want to iron out details contact me via Private messaging on the board or:
[email protected]
Text: 501.703.5804

Reference the running boards please. Thank you.