Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys so was wondering is there different trim levels to sxt i bought a 2015 sxt but ive seen others sxts like on craigslist and they just dont look like mine.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looks like there is an sxt and sxt+. Doing a quick search on cars seems they are equipped decently. Some with heated wheel and seats. Looks like all have 18” wheels. If you’re asking what is above them in Durango trim level the SRT is the most expensive mostly because it has the 6.4L engine, after that the 2 most common top of the line are the RT and the Citadel. Both equipped similar, but RT is more sporty while the Citadel is more “dressed up” I’d guess you say, chrome grille and mirrors and door handles. Options that come at the top of the line are Nappa leather, heated/cooled seats, heated wheel, 20” rims, lane departure system, parksense system, blind spot monitor system, rear entertainment system, adaptive cruise control, and heated 2nd row seats. Also, you can get the 5.7 Hemi in the RT and Citadel and won’t find that in an sxt. I might be missing some features. There’s other trim levels like GT and GT plus, they made the Limited trim level for a while but don’t anymore.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
20in rims leather seats big screen v6 no heated seats or heated steering wheel lol am so confused as to what this is i bought it as an sxt but looking at pther sxts mine had a few more things but def not an rt or and srt but it wud he nice to know lol also mine os v6 is it awd or rear?

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 2018 SXT has the optional roof rack with chrome side rails and a chrome strip lower body molding.Seems like most SXT's don't have that option

·
Registered
85 Posts
There have been different packages available on all or most Durango trims, including the SXT. The Blacktop, Anodized Platinum, Rallye & Brass Monkey are some current/former packages that are available. Also there’s different interior equipment and safety packages. The packages override what is standard or not available on the trim levels. It also comes down to what options were individually added when it was ordered, it’s possible they added leather and a larger UConnect screen. Some SXT’s before 2018 with specific packages looked identical to R/T’s, but not so much now that they changed the grille and hood.

Also in your other thread about painting brake calipers I posted a pic and you said yours was the same color as mine (Granite Metallic) but yours is black? Just curious.

From a website:
“The Rallye pack can be added to the base SXT Durango as additional flair on top of the $995 Blacktop package (gloss-black treatments for the side mirrors, badges, grille, and 20-inch wheels) or in conjunction with the $995 Brass Monkey Appearance package (20-inch burnished bronze wheels, gloss-black badges, and a gloss-black grille).”

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Could be the dealer added the leather seats, that is quite common.
Easy to add the bigger screen too...its plug and play.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I always get the colors mixed up hence mine is like dark grey / black nebmver the less your looks really nice and as far as anyone else i appreciate the help guys thanks!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I always get the colors mixed up hence mine is like dark grey / black nebmver the less your looks really nice and as far as anyone else i appreciate the help guys thanks!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts