Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The switch panel works but I can only open / close my windows from the master panel all the other panels don’t let me open or close I’ve switched the panel once still the same thing & problem #2 is my remote for my remote start / security system works fine but there’s a red light on it until the battery dies it basically just drains the battery & I could’ve figure out how to turn it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
66 Posts
The switch panel works but I can only open / close my windows from the master panel all the other panels don’t let me open or close I’ve switched the panel once still the same thing & problem #2 is my remote for my remote start / security system works fine but there’s a red light on it until the battery dies it basically just drains the battery & I could’ve figure out how to turn it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That switch panel looks exactly like the one in my 99 XJ Cherokee. I had the same issue and it had to do with the lockout button. I searched for it on google, but for my Jeep and it came up with a few results. One is to install a jumper in a plug that’s located at the driver side foot panel. Not sure if it is wired the same, but the Jeep fix may work for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts